Notated Music Fugues, C major
About this Item
- Fugues, C major
- Contributor Names
- Wagner, Richard -- 1813-1883 (creator)
- Library of Congress -- Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation.
- Created / Published
- [1830?], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Canons, fugues, etc. (Unspecified instruments (4)) -- Scores
- - d1830
- - von Richard Wagner. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph.
- - For 4 voices.
- - Title from accompanying copy.
- - Published in: Die Musik. Heft 99 (July 1912): p. 27-41.
- - In ink.
- - Accompanied by copy: 1 ms. score (4 p.) ; 27 x 35 cm.
- - Entered as No. 1902 to Albrecht's Census (1953).
- - In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation collection of the Library of Congress.
- manuscript score
- 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 24 x 32 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML30.8b.W3 F85 1830
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wagner, Richard, and Library Of Congress. Fugues, C major. [?, Monographic, 1830] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87752471/. (Accessed October 20, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Wagner, R. & Library Of Congress. (1830) Fugues, C major. [?, Monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87752471/.
MLA citation style:
Wagner, Richard, and Library Of Congress. Fugues, C major. [?, Monographic, 1830] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/87752471/>.