Notated Music Jüngling in der Fremde
About this Item
- Jüngling in der Fremde
- Contributor Names
- Beethoven, Ludwig van -- 1770-1827 (creator)
- Reissig, C. L. (Christian Ludwig)
- Library of Congress -- Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation.
- Created / Published
- 1809, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs (High voice) with piano
- - Reissig, C. L. (Christian Ludwig) -- Musical settings
- - d1809
- - von Ludwig van Beethoven. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph.
- - For voice and piano.
- - Title from caption.
- - Title and words of Lied aus der Ferne (WoO 137); music of Der Jüngling in der Fremde (WoO 137); words of both by C.L. Reissig. Cf. Kinsky, p. 605.
- - In ink; unidentified holograph sketches (in pencil) on p. .
- - In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection of the Library of Congress.
- - http://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200154467/default.html (uri)
- manuscript score
- 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 24 x 32 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML30.8b.B4 J8 1809
- Online Format
- manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 24 x 32 cm. | von Ludwig van Beethoven. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph. For voice and piano. Title from caption. Title and words of Lied aus der Ferne (WoO 137); music of Der Jüngling in der Fremde (WoO 137); words of both by C.L. Reissig. Cf. Kinsky, p. 605. In ink; unidentified holograph sketches (in pencil) on p. . In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection of the Library of Congress. Manuscript Score (Form). Print (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
ContributorsBeethoven, Ludwig Van
Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
Library of Congress
Reissig, C. L. (Christian Ludwig)
Reissig, C. L.
Reissig, C. L. (Christian Ludwig)
Songs (High Voice) With Piano
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Music Treasures Consortium is an alliance of many libraries. The Library of Congress is hosting the consortium Web site which gives bibliographic information on each item; access to the digital items is provided through links to the holding library's own Web site. The items on this site are made freely available for scholarly use. Other uses may require permission or credit to the holding repository. Please contact the holding repository for more information.
Rights information for Library of Congress Holdings in the Music Treasures Consortium:
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beethoven, Ludwig Van, C. L Reissig, and Library Of Congress. Jüngling in der Fremde. , Monographic, 1809. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87752479/. (Accessed January 22, 2018.)
APA citation style:
Beethoven, L. V., Reissig, C. L. & Library Of Congress. (1809) Jüngling in der Fremde. , Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87752479/.
MLA citation style:
Beethoven, Ludwig Van, C. L Reissig, and Library Of Congress. Jüngling in der Fremde. , Monographic, 1809. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/87752479/>.