Notated Music Vocal music. Selections
About this Item
- Vocal music. Selections
- Contributor Names
- Schubert, Franz -- 1797-1828 (composer)
- Körner, Theodor -- 1791-1813
- Library of Congress -- Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation.
- Created / Published
- 1815 May 26, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Vocal duets, Unaccompanied
- - Horn music (Horns (2)) -- Scores
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - Körner, Theodor -- 1791-1813 -- Musical settings
- - d18150526
- - [Text von] T. Körner ; [Musik von] Frz. Schubert. Der Morgenstern : für 2 Stim[m]en oder 2 Waldhörner / [Text von] Körner ; [Musik von] Frz. Schubert. Liebeständelei / [Text von] Körner ; [Musik von] Frz. Schubert. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph.
- - The 1st-2nd works for 2 voices or 2 horns; the 3rd a song for voice and piano.
- - Title from captions.
- - In ink.
- - In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection of the Library of Congress.
- - https://lcweb2.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.ihas.200153168/default.html (uri)
- manuscript score
- 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 23 x 31 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML30.8b.S35 V64 1815
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights & Access
The Music Treasures Consortium is an alliance of many libraries. The Library of Congress is hosting the consortium Web site which gives bibliographic information on each item; access to the digital items is provided through links to the holding library's own Web site. The items on this site are made freely available for scholarly use. Other uses may require permission or credit to the holding repository. Please contact the holding repository for more information.
Rights information for Library of Congress Holdings in the Music Treasures Consortium:
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Schubert, Franz, Theodor Körner, and Library Of Congress. Vocal music. Selections. , monographic, 1815. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/87752850/.
APA citation style:
Schubert, F., Körner, T. & Library Of Congress. (1815) Vocal music. Selections. , monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/87752850/.
MLA citation style:
Schubert, Franz, Theodor Körner, and Library Of Congress. Vocal music. Selections. , monographic, 1815. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/87752850/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicAm Fenster manuscript score | 1 ms. score (4 + [i.e. 8 +] p.) ; 26 x 32 cm. | [Text] von J.G. Seidl ; [Musik von] Frz. Schubert. Sehnsucht. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph....
- Contributor: Schubert, Franz - Library of Congress - Seidl, Johann Gabriel - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1826
Notated MusicGesänge op. 47 Blumenstrauss manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 31 cm. | [Text] C. Klingemann ; [Musik, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink, signed on p. . At end:...
- Contributor: Klingemann, Karl - Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, Felix - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress
- Date: 1832
Notated MusicWohl waren es Tage der Sonne manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( leaf) ; 28 cm. | Holograph, in ink. First line of text: Wohl waren es Tage der Sonne. At end: Am 26ten September 1868. Herrn...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Rietz, Julius - Geibel, Emanuel - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1868
Notated MusicSehnsucht no. 2
Mir traümte traurig manuscript score | 1 ms. score (p. 57-60) ; 33 cm. | Holograph, in ink. Pages 57 and 60 blank. For voice and piano. Caption title. Words by Heinrich Heine. May have...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Berg, Alban - Heine, Heinrich - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 190?
Notated MusicSehnsucht no. 3
Hier in der öden Fremde manuscript score | 1 ms. score (p. 49-52) ; 33 cm. | [Text von] P. Hohenberg. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink. Pages 49 and 52 blank. For voice and piano. May...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Berg, Alban - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Hohenberg, Paul
- Date: 1902