Map Chevy Chase, D.C.
About this Item
- Chevy Chase, D.C.
- Thos. J. Fisher and Co.
Created / Published
- Washington : Thos. J. Fisher and Co., [1907?]
- - Chevy Chase (Washington, D.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Housing development--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington--Chevy Chase
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- Cadastral maps
- - Cadastral map.
- - Includes inset of N.W. Washington D.C. showing locations of Thos. J. Fisher and Co. residential subdivisions.
- - LC copy halved and mounted on cloth backing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DCP
- 1 map ; 48 x 77 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3852.C46G46 1907 .T4
- G3852.C46G46 1907 .T4 Copy 2. Fold-lined, extensively rubber-stamped to show sold lots, and annotated in red ink to show pricing information.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Thos. J. Fisher And Co, and Armstrong. Chevy Chase, D.C. [Washington: Thos. J. Fisher and Co., ?, 1907] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/88690783/.
APA citation style:
Thos. J. Fisher And Co & Armstrong. (1907) Chevy Chase, D.C. [Washington: Thos. J. Fisher and Co., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88690783/.
MLA citation style:
Thos. J. Fisher And Co, and Armstrong. Chevy Chase, D.C. [Washington: Thos. J. Fisher and Co., ?, 1907] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88690783/>.