Map Mount Pleasant (S.P. Browns suburban subdivision) : [part of N.W. Washington D.C.].
About this Item
- Mount Pleasant (S.P. Browns suburban subdivision) : [part of N.W. Washington D.C.].
- Contributor Names
- Brown, S. P.
- Created / Published
- [Washington : s.n., 1885?]
- Subject Headings
- - Mount Pleasant (Washington, D.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Outhouses--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Wells--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Cisterns--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington--Mount Pleasant
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Cadastral map showing buildings, privies, wells, and cisterns.
- - At top: Diagram H.
- - At lower left: H Ex1 pt6 49 1.
- - LC copy faced with gauze and mounted on cloth backing.
- - DCP
- 1 map ; 33 x 42 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3852.M66G46 1885 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Brown, S. P. Mount Pleasant S.P. Browns suburban subdivision: part of N.W. Washington D.C. [Washington: s.n., ?, 1885] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/88690992/.
APA citation style:
Brown, S. P. (1885) Mount Pleasant S.P. Browns suburban subdivision: part of N.W. Washington D.C. [Washington: s.n., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88690992/.
MLA citation style:
Brown, S. P. Mount Pleasant S.P. Browns suburban subdivision: part of N.W. Washington D.C. [Washington: s.n., ?, 1885] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88690992/>.
More Maps like this
MapSherman's subdivision : [of part of Columbia Heights, Washington D.C.]. Cadastral map showing houses, privies, wells, and cisterns. From the annual report of the Commissioners of the District of Columbia, 1885. At top: Diagram D. At lower left: H Ex1 pt6 1....
- Contributor: District of Columbia. Board of Commissioners
- Date: 1885
MapPlan of proposed subdivision of part of Mount Pleasant and Pleasant Plains in the District of ... Cadastral map. "For sale by Thos. E. Waggaman, real estate broker ..." Includes text. LC copy fold-lined, faced with gauze, mounted on cloth backing, and annotated in pencil with date 1871. Available...
- Contributor: Forsyth, William - Waggaman, Thos. E. (Thomas E.)
- Date: 1871
MapTodd & Brown's subdivision of part of "Pleasant Plains & Mt. Pleasant," suburbs of Washington D.C. Cadastral map. "April 1868." Oriented with north to the right. LC copy 1 fold-lined, missing small sections at edges, and mounted on cloth backing. LC copy 2 stained, brittle, and missing small...
- Contributor: Forsyth, William
- Date: 1868
MapPlat compiled from official records for Thomas J. Fisher & Co., real estate brokers : 1324--F ... Cadastral map covering area bounded by Florida Av., 11th St., Park Rd., Mount Pleasant St., and 16th St. N.W. In large type across face of map: Thos. J. Fisher & Co., real...
- Contributor: Thos. J. Fisher and Co.
- Date: 1899
MapTodd & Brown's subdivision of part of Pleasant Plains and Mt. Pleasant, Washington County, D.C. Cadastral map. "The above lots marked in red ... are the lots to be sold." Alternate title in large type at top: Chancery sale. Includes text and schedule of lot sales headed:...
- Contributor: Walter B. Williams & Co. - Fendall, Reginald
- Date: 1887