Map Sixteenth Street Heights, D.C.
About this Item
- Sixteenth Street Heights, D.C.
- Created / Published
- Wash[ington], D.C. : Robert E. Hester, 
- Subject Headings
- - Sixteenth Street Heights (Washington, D.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington--Sixteenth Street Heights
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- Cadastral maps
- - Cadastral map.
- - Includes location map and col. ill.
- - "S.O. 21273."
- - LC copy halved and mounted on cloth backing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DCP
- 1 map : col. ; 57 x 91 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3852.S54G46 1910 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sixteenth Street Heights, D.C. [Washington, D.C.: Robert E. Hester, 1910] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/88693092/.
APA citation style:
(1910) Sixteenth Street Heights, D.C. [Washington, D.C.: Robert E. Hester] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88693092/.
MLA citation style:
Sixteenth Street Heights, D.C. [Washington, D.C.: Robert E. Hester, 1910] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88693092/>.
More Maps like this
MapHall and Elvans' subdivision of Meridian Hill, Washington County, D.C. : Sept. 1867 Cadastral map. In lower margin in large type: Lots on long time, at Hall's Real Estate Exchange, 71 La. Ave. LC copy stained, torn, missing sections along tears, laminated, halved, and mounted...
- Contributor: Bliss, Charles H. - Hall's Real Estate Exchange - Snyder, Black & Sturn
- Date: 1867
MapMap of the District of Columbia from official records and actual surveys. Shows major buildings and block numbers. Shows land tracts, owners' names, and acreages beyond old city limits. Depths shown by contours. "Entered according to Act of Congress in year 1891 ... at...
- Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
- Date: 1891
MapMap of Washington City, District of Columbia, seat of the federal government : respectfully dedicated to ... Wall map of original city area (within Florida Avenue) showing lot lines, individual buildings, block numbers, municipal wards (numbered), marshes, and woods. Shows "Judicary [thus] Square". Name of "W. Twenty Seventh St."...
- Contributor: Boschke, A. - Bien, Julius
- Date: 1857
MapChevy Chase, D.C. Cadastral map. Includes inset of N.W. Washington D.C. showing locations of Thos. J. Fisher and Co. residential subdivisions. LC copy halved and mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of...
- Contributor: Thos. J. Fisher and Co. - Armstrong
- Date: 1907
MapLe'Droit Park as recorded in the Surveyor's Office : [Washington D.C.]. Cadastral map. "Lots for sale by A.L. Barber & Co., Le'Droit Buildg., Washington, D.C." LC copies mounted on cloth backing. LC copy 1 stained, fold-lined, and annotated in lead pencil. LC copy...
- Contributor: District of Columbia. Office of the Surveyor - A.L. Barber and Co.
- Date: 1880