Map Square no. 275 : [Washington D.C.]
About this Item
- Square no. 275 : [Washington D.C.]
- Contributor Names
- Reynolds, J. W.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Washington (D.C.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Cadastral map of block bounded by 13th, T, 12th, and S streets N.W.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Pen-and-ink, blue pencil, and lead pencil.
- - Fold-lined, cracked at edges, trimmed, and taped on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Phillips. Washington 902
- - Vault
- - DCP
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 36 x 48 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3851.G46 18-- .R4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Cadastral map of block bounded by 13th, T, 12th, and S streets N.W. Oriented with north to the right. Pen-and-ink, blue pencil, and lead pencil. Fold-lined, cracked at edges, trimmed, and taped on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington 902 Vault DCP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Reynolds, J. W. Square no. 275: Washington D.C. [18, 1800] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/88693122/.
APA citation style:
Reynolds, J. W. (1800) Square no. 275: Washington D.C.  [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88693122/.
MLA citation style:
Reynolds, J. W. Square no. 275: Washington D.C. [18, 1800] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88693122/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Map of the area of northern Washington D.C. between Rockville Road and Washington Turnpike showing land ... Cadastral sketch map with tracts dated 1688 to 1794. Title devised by cataloger. Manuscript--lead pencil on tracing paper. Mounted on manila paper. Annotated in pencil on verso of paper backing: W. in...
- Date: 1870
Map[Map of the area of northern Washington D.C. between Rock Creek and 7th Street Turnpike showing ... Cadastral sketch map with tracts dated 1687 to 1794. Title devised by cataloger. Manuscript--lead pencil on 3 sheets of tracing paper. Mounted on manila paper. Original sheets stamped on verso: 55, 56,...
- Date: 1870
Map[Map of part of northeastern Washington D.C. near Bladensburg Road showing land tracts and owners' names]. Title devised by cataloger. Manuscript--lead pencil and ink. Two sheets joined to form 1. Includes text and notes. Pencil-drawn location map on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site...
- Date: 1800
Map[Property survey map of the eastern end of Washington D.C. showing land tracts and householders' names]. Shows tracts named Bealls Adventure Englarged, Fortune Enlarged, Bailys Purchase, Aaron, and Stony Hill. Relief shown by hachures. Manuscript--ink and pencil. Hemmed with green cloth. On verso in pencil: From the filed...
- Date: 1800
MapPlat of land lying between road to Benning's Bridge & Cool Spring Road. Survey map of area bounded by the present Benning Rd., Oklahoma Av., and 21st St. N.E., Washington D.C. Title handwritten in pencil on cloth backing. Manuscript--ink and lead pencil. Fold-lined. Includes 3...
- Date: 1800