Map Lane from Road Street, Georgetown, to Barnards house and lands binding thereon : [Washington D.C.].
About this Item
- Lane from Road Street, Georgetown, to Barnards house and lands binding thereon : [Washington D.C.].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)--Surveys--Maps
- - Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Barnard, Rob.--(Robert)--Homes and haunts--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington--Georgetown
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Cadastral survey map showing landowners' names.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from verso.
- - Alternate title at upper right: Barnard & others.
- - Pen-and-ink and lead pencil.
- - Soiled and mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes statistical tables and computations in lead pencil.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Phillips. Washington 494
- - Vault
- - DCP
- 1 map : ms. ; 49 x 30 cm., on sheet 58 x 46 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3852.G43G46 18-- .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division W ashington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lane from Road Street, Georgetown, to Barnards house and lands binding thereon: Washington D.C. [18, 1800] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/88693295/.
APA citation style:
(1800) Lane from Road Street, Georgetown, to Barnards house and lands binding thereon: Washington D.C.  [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88693295/.
MLA citation style:
Lane from Road Street, Georgetown, to Barnards house and lands binding thereon: Washington D.C. [18, 1800] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88693295/>.
More Maps like this
MapSurvey of parts of lots nos. 251 & 252 in Beattie & Hawkins addition to Georgetown ... Cadastral survey map of tracts adjacent to "High Street Continued." Black ink, red ink, and yellow wash. Annotated in lead pencil and mounted on cloth backing. Available also through the Library of...
- Contributor: Brewer, H. W. (Henry W.) - Brewer, H. W.
- Date: 1882
MapNo. 1. Survey for John Davidson ; No. 2. Lots surveyed on 1st Street between Fred. ... Cadastral survey maps showing landowners' names. "Book 1839, 40, last part, Octo'r 28th 1843." Title from verso. From the Taggart Estate papers. Pen-and-ink. Soiled, fold-lined, and missing edge sections. Two incomplete surveys...
- Contributor: Taggart, Hugh T. (Hugh Thomas)
- Date: 1843
MapWilliam Corcoran's subdivision of lots : between High & Congress & Bridge & Gay streets, Georgetown ... Cadastral map showing landowners' names. Covers block bounded by Wisconsin Av., N, 31st, and M streets N.W. "Sept. 19th 1839." Title in ink in 2 hands on verso. Pen-and-ink. Soiled and stained....
- Contributor: Corcoran, W. W. (William Wilson)
- Date: 1839
MapPlat of survey of lots C and D in sq. 100, Georgetown D.C. Cadastral survey map of 4 lots at the northwest corner of 31st and P streets N.W. Red ink, black ink, and lead pencil. Watermark: The American linen paper. Mounted on cloth backing....
- Date: 1886
Map[Cadastral survey map of the Hayman property, Georgetown, Washington D.C.]. Shows "Lot sold to Canal Company." Title devised by cataloger. In lower margin in lead pencil: Survey of Hayman property. Pen-and-ink and lead pencil. Originally drawn on 2 sheets. Soiled, fold-lined, missing...
- Contributor: Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Company
- Date: 1835