Map Plat of survey of lots C and D in sq. 100, Georgetown D.C.
About this Item
- Plat of survey of lots C and D in sq. 100, Georgetown D.C.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Georgetown (Washington, D.C.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Jones, Adelaide A.--Homes and haunts--Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington--Georgetown
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Cadastral survey map of 4 lots at the northwest corner of 31st and P streets N.W.
- - Red ink, black ink, and lead pencil.
- - Watermark: The American linen paper.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Includes notes.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Phillips. Washington 524
- - Vault
- - DCP
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 40 x 23 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3852.G43G46 1886 .P5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Cadastral survey map of 4 lots at the northwest corner of 31st and P streets N.W. Red ink, black ink, and lead pencil. Watermark: The American linen paper. Mounted on cloth backing. Includes notes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington 524 Vault DCP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Plat of survey of lots C and D in sq. 100, Georgetown D.C. 1886. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/88693341/.
APA citation style:
(1886) Plat of survey of lots C and D in sq. 100, Georgetown D.C. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88693341/.
MLA citation style:
Plat of survey of lots C and D in sq. 100, Georgetown D.C. 1886. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88693341/>.