Map Sekai daisō no zu.
About this Item
- Sekai daisō no zu.
- Contributor Names
- Zontō, -1842?
- Created / Published
- [Japan : s.n., 1830]
-  Enbundai zu, tsuketari Nichigū zu. Bunka 5  (Enbudai is Buddhists' mythological transient world. Nichigū zu shows the real world) -- . Sekai daisōzu. Bunsei 4  (Buddhist philosophical map) -- . Tenjiku yochizu. Bunsei 11  (Shows India with Buddhist old names and description).
- Subject Headings
- - World maps
- - Buddhist geography--Maps
- - Buddhism--India--Maps
- - Earth
- - LC copy annotated with brush and ink on verso of maps: Dai 24-gō. On verso of map : Shumi Nan'enbudai. On verso of box cover: Bunsei 13 .
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Single set of characters readable as either Japanese or Chinese.
- - Box title.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 3 maps : 1 hand col., mounted on scrolls, ; 83 x 56 cm. or smaller, sheets 195 x 64 cm., in wooden box 72 x 18 x 8 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3200 s000 .Z6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LC copy annotated with brush and ink on verso of maps: Dai 24-gō. On verso of map : Shumi Nan'enbudai. On verso of box cover: Bunsei 13 . Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. Single set of characters readable as either Japanese or Chinese. Box title. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Zontō, -1842?. Sekai Daisō No Zu. [Japan: s.n, 1830] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/88694871/.
APA citation style:
Zontō. (1830) Sekai Daisō No Zu. [Japan: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88694871/.
MLA citation style:
Zontō, -1842?. Sekai Daisō No Zu. [Japan: s.n, 1830] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88694871/>.