Notated Music Emblems (Sketches)
About this Item
- Emblems (Sketches)
- Other Title
- Alternate Title
- Contributor Names
- Carter, Elliott -- 1908- (creator)
- Created / Published
- 1947, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Musical sketches
- - d1947
- - [Elliott Carter]. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph.
- - For men's voices (TTBB) and piano.
- - Words by Allen Tate.
- - Gift of the composer, Dec 31, 1969.
- - In pencil.
- manuscript sketch
- 1 ms. score (ca. 200 p.) ; 35 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML96 .C288
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carter, Elliott. Emblems Sketches. , Monographic, 1947. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88754489/. (Accessed September 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Carter, E. (1947) Emblems Sketches. , Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/88754489/.
MLA citation style:
Carter, Elliott. Emblems Sketches. , Monographic, 1947. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/88754489/>.