Periodical American journal of mining. Journal of mining
About this Item
- American journal of mining.
- Journal of mining
- "Engineering, geology, mineralogy, metallurgy, chemistry, etc." (varies).
Created / Published
- New York : Western & Co., 1866-1869.
- - Mineral industries--Periodicals
- - Engineering--Periodicals
- - Engineering
- - Mineral industries
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 31, 1866)-v. 7, no. 26 (June 26, 1869).
- - Title from caption.
- - Vol. 1-2 complete in 26 no. each; v. 3 complete in 14 issues; v. 4-7 called also "new series."
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Issued on microfilm by Xerox University Microfilms.
- - Engineering and mining journal 0361-3941 (DLC) 89644430 (OCoLC)1776298
- 7 volumes : illustrations ; 37 cm
Call Number/Physical Location
- TA1 .E56
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
American Journal of Mining. New York: Western & Co., to 1869, 1866. Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/89644390/.
APA citation style:
(1866) American Journal of Mining. New York: Western & Co., to 1869. [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/89644390/.
MLA citation style:
American Journal of Mining. New York: Western & Co., to 1869, 1866. Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/89644390/>.