Map San cai yi guan tu 三才一貫圖 / / Map of the three powers unified
About this Item
- San cai yi guan tu
- Other Title
- 三才一貫圖 /
- Map of the three powers unified
- Contributor Names
- Lü, Fu, active 1722-1732.
- Lü, Weifan, active 17th century-18th century.
- Created / Published
- Shaoxing [China] : A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian 
- Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu -- Tian di quan tu -- Nan bei liang ji xing tu.
- Subject Headings
- - China--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - Astronomy--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - China
- - Earth
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Primary coverage includes maps of China and the world, and astronomical map of the polar regions (northern and southern hemispheres).
- - Includes chronological table of Chinese history (the dynasties), charts of the 8 phenomena, maps of the planets and their orbits, excerpts of Chinese classic literature (Daxue), etc., and other writings.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 3 maps on 1 sheet : some col. ; 27 x 28 cm. or smaller, sheet 155 x 89 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1722 .L8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. Primary coverage includes maps of China and the world, and astronomical map of the polar regions (northern and southern hemispheres). Includes chronological table of Chinese history (the dynasties), charts of the 8 phenomena, maps of the planets and their orbits, excerpts of Chinese classic literature (Daxue), etc., and other writings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lü, Fu, Active, and Weifan Lü. San Cai Yi Guan Tu. [Shaoxing China: A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian, 1722] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/89691027/.
APA citation style:
Lü, F. & Lü, W. (1722) San Cai Yi Guan Tu. [Shaoxing China: A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/89691027/.
MLA citation style:
Lü, Fu, Active, and Weifan Lü. San Cai Yi Guan Tu. [Shaoxing China: A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian, 1722] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/89691027/>.
More Maps like this
MapPlanisphaerivm Aratevm sive Compages Orbivm Mvndanorvm ex hypothesi Aratea in plano expressa.
Planisphaerium Arateum sive Compages Orbium Mundanorum ex hypothesi Aratea in plano expressa Appears in Andreas Cellarius' Harmonia macrocosmica. Amstelodami : Apud Gerardum Valk & Petrum Schenk, 1708. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy accompanied by...
- Contributor: Schenk, Peter - Cellarius, Andreas - Valck, G. (Gerard)
- Date: 1708
MapJing ban tian wen quan tu
京板天文全图 / | Complete map of astronomy and the Qing Empire Scale not given. Shows two hemispheres, the territory, administrative divisions, and topographical features of the Qing Empire. Wood block print, hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Based on map of China drawn by...
- Contributor: Huang, Zongxi - Ma, Junliang
- Date: 1790
MapA new map of the world : with all the new discoveries by Capt. Cook and ... Relief shown pictorially. Also shows lines of magnetic variation and marine wind-direction arrows. "Published as the Act directs, Aug't 1st 1799, by I. Evans, No. 41 Long Lane, West Smithfield." Originally printed...
- Contributor: Kitchen, T. (Thomas) - Kitchen, T. - Evans, John
- Date: 1799
MapBowles's new and accurate map of the world, or Terrestrial globe : laid down from the ... Shows various expedition routes. Relief shown pictorially. Includes text and col. ill. Ancillary maps: Solar system -- Northern hemisphere -- Southern hemisphere -- Astronomical latitude and longitude analemma -- Universal scale of...
- Contributor: Bowles, Carington
- Date: 1780
MapGran tavola cosmografica contenente le rotazioni annuali terresti corrispondenti al sole : veduta dai poli per ... Includes text, four hemispherical views of the Earth showing night and day and different times and latitudes, and colored illustrations. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster...
- Contributor: Villa, Ignazio
- Date: 1855