Map San cai yi guan tu 三才一貫圖 / / Map of the three powers unified
About this Item
- San cai yi guan tu
- 三才一貫圖 /
- Map of the three powers unified
- Lü, Fu, active 1722-1732.
- Lü, Weifan, active 17th century-18th century.
Created / Published
- Shaoxing [China] : A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian 
- Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu -- Tian di quan tu -- Nan bei liang ji xing tu.
- - China--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - Astronomy--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - China
- - Earth
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Primary coverage includes maps of China and the world, and astronomical map of the polar regions (northern and southern hemispheres).
- - Includes chronological table of Chinese history (the dynasties), charts of the 8 phenomena, maps of the planets and their orbits, excerpts of Chinese classic literature (Daxue), etc., and other writings.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 3 maps on 1 sheet : some col. ; 27 x 28 cm. or smaller, sheet 155 x 89 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1722 .L8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lü, Fu, Active, and Weifan Lü. San Cai Yi Guan Tu. [Shaoxing China: A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian, 1722] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/89691027/.
APA citation style:
Lü, F. & Lü, W. (1722) San Cai Yi Guan Tu. [Shaoxing China: A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/89691027/.
MLA citation style:
Lü, Fu, Active, and Weifan Lü. San Cai Yi Guan Tu. [Shaoxing China: A.S. Lü, Kangxi 61nian, 1722] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/89691027/>.