Map Map of Fort Myer, Va. and vicinity
About this Item
- Map of Fort Myer, Va. and vicinity
- Contributor Names
- Morey, W.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Fort Myer (Va.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - United States--Virginia--Fort Myer
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Proposed public road" shown in red.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower right.
- - Pen-and-ink and pencil.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Phillips. Washington 482
- - DCP
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 54 x 73 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3884.F55 1885 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. "Proposed public road" shown in red. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington 482 DCP Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Morey, W. Map of Fort Myer, Va. and vicinity. 1885. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/89692636/.
APA citation style:
Morey, W. (1885) Map of Fort Myer, Va. and vicinity. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/89692636/.
MLA citation style:
Morey, W. Map of Fort Myer, Va. and vicinity. 1885. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/89692636/>.
More Maps like this
MapFort Myer and vicinity Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Stamped on and annotated on verso: War Dept. 1, 3091 B, 1885. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington 481 DCP...
- Contributor: Myer, Albert L. - Meston, R. D.
- Date: 1885
MapReservation, Arlington, Virginia, Fort Myer and National Cemetery Relief shown by hachures. Blueprint. Includes notes and inset of Rosslyn. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in ink in lower right...
- Contributor: Hilton, J.M.
- Date: 1911
MapLee Boulevard addition to Fort Myer Reservation Shows proposed Lee Boulevard now called Arlington Boulevard along the Fort Myer Reservation. From: Annual report, National Capital Park and Planning Commission, for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1929. Oriented with...
- Contributor: United States. National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Date: 1929
MapSketch of the road from Fredericksburg to Norfolk in Virginia. Not drawn to scale. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Oriented with north to the bottom. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1446 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image....
- Date: 1781
MapMap of middle Virginia
Middle Virginia Shows area from northwest Fairfax County to southwest Pittsylvania County to southeast Greensville County, Virginia. Pen-and-ink, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H212 In pencil on verso: 198. Available...
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Date: 1873