Map Lee Boulevard addition to Fort Myer Reservation
About this Item
- Lee Boulevard addition to Fort Myer Reservation
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Capital Park and Planning Commission.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Commission, 
- Subject Headings
- - Arlington Boulevard (Va.)--Planning--Maps
- - Fort Myer (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Arlington National Cemetery
- - United States--Virginia--Fort Myer
- - Shows proposed Lee Boulevard now called Arlington Boulevard along the Fort Myer Reservation.
- - From: Annual report, National Capital Park and Planning Commission, for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1929.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - "Chart 6."
- - In left lower margin: 80344-29. (Face p. 37).
- - In right lower margin: 104.2-66 P.H.29.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy annotated in black ink in left upper margin: Annual report, 1929.
- - DCP
- 1 map ; 31 x 67 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3882.A64G45 1929 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Capital Park And Planning Commission. Lee Boulevard addition to Fort Myer Reservation. [Washington, D.C.: The Commission, 1929] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/89692768/.
APA citation style:
United States National Capital Park And Planning Commission. (1929) Lee Boulevard addition to Fort Myer Reservation. [Washington, D.C.: The Commission] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/89692768/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Capital Park And Planning Commission. Lee Boulevard addition to Fort Myer Reservation. [Washington, D.C.: The Commission, 1929] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/89692768/>.
More Maps like this
MapReservation, Arlington, Virginia, Fort Myer and National Cemetery Relief shown by hachures. Blueprint. Includes notes and inset of Rosslyn. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in ink in lower right...
- Contributor: Hilton, J.M.
- Date: 1911
MapGeorge Washington Memorial Parkway, from Mount Vernon, past the city of Washington, to Great Falls Also shows proposed and existing parks and public lands, public and private institutions, cemeteries, and planned parkways. "Drawn 1928." In lower right corner: Hai-Ber. Blue line print. Includes names of commission officers....
- Contributor: United States. National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Date: 1931
MapFort Myer and vicinity Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Stamped on and annotated on verso: War Dept. 1, 3091 B, 1885. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington 481 DCP...
- Contributor: Myer, Albert L. - Meston, R. D.
- Date: 1885
MapMap of Fort Myer, Va. and vicinity Relief shown by hachures. "Proposed public road" shown in red. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Pen-and-ink and pencil. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster...
- Contributor: Morey, W.
- Date: 1885
MapMap of the Arlington, Va. National Cemetery Relief shown by hachures. Above compass rose: Magnetic meridian spring of 1892. Annotated on original map: From Report on the re-burial of the Confederate dead in Arlington Cemetery ... by the Charles...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Quartermaster Corps. Depot Quartermaster's Office - United Confederate Veterans. Washington, D.C. Division. Charles Broadway Rouss Camp No. - Norris Peters Co.
- Date: 1901