Audio Recording Marcos Aguinis reads from his short stories
Marcos Aguinis reads from his short stories
About this Item
- Marcos Aguinis reads from his short stories
- Argentina writer and undersecretary of culture Marcos Aguinis reads his short stories El zapato maravilloso and Josecito el memorioso from his collection Operativo siesta. He also gives information about his life and literary works.
- Aguinis, Marcos
- Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- - Argentina--Prose
- - Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
- - Recorded Nov. 15, 1985, in the Library of Congress recording laboratory, studio B, Washington, D.C.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 50 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- RWB 2980
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to The PALABRA Archive for educational, reference, and research purposes. The Library has obtained permission for the use of the materials in the Collection.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You are also responsible for securing any permissions needed to use the items. You will need written permission from the copyright owners of materials not in the public domain for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some content may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Hispanic Division
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Aguinis, Marcos, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Marcos Aguinis reads from his short stories. 1985. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/89740164/.
APA citation style:
Aguinis, M. & Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. (1985) Marcos Aguinis reads from his short stories. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/89740164/.
MLA citation style:
Aguinis, Marcos, and Archive Of Hispanic Literature On Tape. Marcos Aguinis reads from his short stories. 1985. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/89740164/>.