Books Nouicijs adolesce[n]tib[us] ad astronomica[m] remp. capessenda[m]
About this Item
- Nouicijs adolesce[n]tib[us] ad astronomica[m] remp. capessenda[m]
- Contributor Names
- Sacro Bosco, Joannes de, active 1230.
- Regiomontanus, Joannes, 1436-1476.
- Peurbach, Georg von, 1423-1461.
- Incunabula Collection (Library of Congress)
- Otto Vollbehr Collection (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- [Venice] : Impressum ... arte & diligentia Erhardi Ratdolt Augustensis, 2. Non. Iulij [6 July] 1482.
- Subject Headings
- - Spherical astronomy--Early works to 1800
- - Planetary theory--Early works to 1800
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Caption title (printed in red).
- - Imprint from colophon (place from Goff).
- - The col. ill. are printed with blocks inked yellow or green; one ill. is printed in both colors.
- - Signatures: a-g⁸ h⁴.
- - Goff J-405
- - Hain-Copinger 14110
- - BM 15th cent., V, p. 286 (IA.20516)
- - LC copy: capitals in red or red and gold; captions underlined in red; diagram on leaf g3 damaged by liquid spill; bound in modern limp vellum; bookplate of Hans Rosenberg.
- - Incunabula Collection copy formerly shelved under: Incun. 1482 .S13 ; Vollbehr Collection copy formerly shelved under Hain 14110. vj21 2001-08-14.
-  p. : diagrams (woodcuts, some col.) ; 21 cm. (4to)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- QB144 .S643 1482
- QB144 .S643 1482 Copy 2 Copy 2. Unrubricated; diagram on leaf g3 heavily damaged by liquid spill; bound in limp vellum; purchased from Dr. Otto Vollbehr, 1930.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress has digitized various items from numerous Library of Congress collections to create the online collection Finding our Place in the Cosmos: From Galileo to Sagan and Beyond. As a result, the individual collection items may have varying rights and access restrictions. Whenever possible, the Library of Congress provides factual information about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. For further information with respect to a specific collection item, see the associated rights & access statement on the individualized web page displaying that specific collection item.
As a publicly supported institution, the Library generally does not own rights in its collections. Therefore, it does not charge permission fees for use of such material and generally does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute material in its collections. Permission and possible fees may be required from the copyright owner independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library's collections. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact [email protected] with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sacro Bosco, Joannes De, Active 1230, Joannes Regiomontanus, Georg Von Peurbach, Incunabula Collection, and Otto Vollbehr Collection. [Nouicijs Adolescentibus Ad Astronomicam Remp. Capessendam]. [Venice: Impressum ... arte & diligentia Erhardi Ratdolt Augustensis, 2. Non. Iulij 6 July, 1482] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/90172781/. (Accessed January 20, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Sacro Bosco, J. D., Regiomontanus, J., Peurbach, G. V., Incunabula Collection & Otto Vollbehr Collection. (1482) [Nouicijs Adolescentibus Ad Astronomicam Remp. Capessendam]. [Venice: Impressum ... arte & diligentia Erhardi Ratdolt Augustensis, 2. Non. Iulij 6 July] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/90172781/.
MLA citation style:
Sacro Bosco, Joannes De, Active 1230, et al. [Nouicijs Adolescentibus Ad Astronomicam Remp. Capessendam]. [Venice: Impressum ... arte & diligentia Erhardi Ratdolt Augustensis, 2. Non. Iulij 6 July, 1482] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/90172781/>.