Map Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City
About this Item
- Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City
- Contributor Names
- Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation.
- Created / Published
- [New York] : The Corporation, 
- Subject Headings
- - Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Bronx (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Aerial photography--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Manhattan (New York)
- - United States--New York (State)--Bronx (New York)
- Remote-sensing maps
- - Airphoto mosaic.
- - Also covers adjacent part of The Bronx.
- - "This mosaic was made by assembling 100 aerial photographs taken ... at an altitude of 10,000 feet."
- - Donated to the Geography and Map Division by Mr. Dale Kelly, Bethlehem, Penna.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 remote-sensing image on 6 sheets ; 56 x 253 cm., sheets 56 x 42 cm. and 56 x 43 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4:2M3A4 1921 .F4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation. Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City. [New York: The Corporation, 1921] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/90680339/.
APA citation style:
Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation. (1921) Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City. [New York: The Corporation] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/90680339/.
MLA citation style:
Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation. Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City. [New York: The Corporation, 1921] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/90680339/>.
More Maps like this
MapBirds eye view of that portion of the 23rd and 24th wards of the city of ... Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 540 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Klein, William W. - Welcke, Robert A. - New York (City). Department of Street Improvements
- Date: 1897
MapMap of Westchester County, New York : from actual surveys General-content county map showing towns (townships), rural buildings, and householders' names. Also covers southern area that was detached from Westchester County in 1898 to form the Borough of The Bronx (part of...
- Contributor: Dripps, M. (Matthew) - Keil, Valentine - Merry, Frederick Carles
- Date: 1858
MapTopographical map of the City of New York : showing original water courses and made land
City of New York Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Egbert L. Viele in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the...
- Contributor: Ferd. Mayer & Co. - Viele, Egbert L. - Viele, Egbert L. (Egbert Ludovicus)
- Date: 1865
MapAtlas of the city of New York lying south of 166th st. showing surface railroads Blue line print. Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotations in ink, pencil, and colored pencil on some maps. LC copy imperfect:...
- Contributor: Metropolitan Street Railway Company. Maintenance of Way Department
- Date: 1896
MapHammond's new guide map of Manhattan and the Bronx. Scale ca. 1:33,500. In left margin: Supplement to Brooklyn Eagle almanac, 1910. Statistical data, "Hammond's new road map, Long Island," and maps of "Best Manhattan automobile routes," "Brooklyn as the automobile gateway...
- Contributor: C.S. Hammond & Company
- Date: 1910