Map Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City
About this Item
- Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City
- Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation.
Created / Published
- [New York] : The Corporation, 
- - Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Bronx (New York, N.Y.)--Maps
- - Aerial photography--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Manhattan (New York)
- - United States--New York (State)--Bronx (New York)
- Remote-sensing maps
- - Airphoto mosaic.
- - Also covers adjacent part of The Bronx.
- - "This mosaic was made by assembling 100 aerial photographs taken ... at an altitude of 10,000 feet."
- - Donated to the Geography and Map Division by Mr. Dale Kelly, Bethlehem, Penna.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 remote-sensing image on 6 sheets ; 56 x 253 cm., sheets 56 x 42 cm. and 56 x 43 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4:2M3A4 1921 .F4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation. Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City. [New York: The Corporation, 1921] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/90680339/.
APA citation style:
Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation. (1921) Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City. [New York: The Corporation] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/90680339/.
MLA citation style:
Fairchild Aerial Camera Corporation. Aerial survey, Manhattan Island, New York City. [New York: The Corporation, 1921] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/90680339/>.