Maps Verdadera demostrasión del Puerto de Yslo. y de la Caleta de Pacocha
About this Item
- Verdadera demostrasión del Puerto de Yslo. y de la Caleta de Pacocha
- Contributor Names
- Reyna, Luis de.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Ilo Region (Peru)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Peru--Ilo Region--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Pacific Coast (Peru)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Peru--Ilo Region
- - Peru--Pacific Coast
- - Shows coast of Peru in the region of Ilo.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Typewritten label describing the map mounted on verso.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 715
- - Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 206A.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; 25 x 41 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G5314.I3A1 1733 .R4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Reyna, Luis De. Verdadera demostrasión del Puerto de Yslo. y de la Caleta de Pacocha.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/90682904/. (Accessed December 11, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Reyna, L. D. (1733) Verdadera demostrasión del Puerto de Yslo. y de la Caleta de Pacocha. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/90682904/.
MLA citation style:
Reyna, Luis De. Verdadera demostrasión del Puerto de Yslo. y de la Caleta de Pacocha.  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/90682904/>.