Book/Printed Material A visit to the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky
About this Item
- A visit to the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky
- Contributor Names
- Wilson, John, 1800-1849.
- Created / Published
- Edinburgh : [s.n.], 1849.
- Subject Headings
- - Mammoth Cave (Ky.)
- - Wilson, John,--1800-1849
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - "Scotia's dirge, being verses on the death of John Wilson, Esq., the Scottish vocalist, who died at Quebec on the 9th July 1849": p. . Signed at end: W.J., Gordon Schoolhouse.
- - Source: Purchase, March 18, 1991 (DLC #0204279).
- - LAC scc 2019-05-29 no edits (1 card)
- 19,  p. ; 18 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- F457.M2 W5 1849
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wilson, John. A visit to the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky. [Edinburgh: S.N, 1849] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/91210988/.
APA citation style:
Wilson, J. (1849) A visit to the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky. [Edinburgh: S.N] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/91210988/.
MLA citation style:
Wilson, John. A visit to the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky. [Edinburgh: S.N, 1849] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91210988/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialAn excursion to the Mammoth Cave, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Davidson, Robert
- Date: 1840
Book/Printed MaterialAn historical and descriptive narrative of the Mammoth cave of Kentucky. Including explanations of the causes ... Also available in digital form. LAC ael 2020-10-01 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Joseph Meredith Toner Collection (Library of Congress) - Forwood, W. Stump (William Stump)
- Date: 1870
Book/Printed MaterialMammoth Cave romance Copyright date from verso of t.p. Photographic illustrations on p.  and  of paginated sequence. "Books by the same author": p. . Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: World Supply Company - Mayes Printing Company - Popham, William Lee
- Date: 1911
Book/Printed MaterialThe Mammoth cave, Kentucky. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Call, R[Ichard] Ellsworth
- Date: 1890
Book/Printed MaterialGuide book to the Mammoth Cave of Kentucky; historical, scientific, and descriptive, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Hovey, Horace Carter
- Date: 1882