Book/Printed Material Truant Bunny.
About this Item
- Truant Bunny.
- Contributor Names
- McLoughlin Bros., publisher.
- Created / Published
- N.Y. [New York] : McLoughlin Bros., [1877?]
- Subject Headings
- - Stories in rhyme
- - Children's poetry, American
- Juvenile literature--1877
- - In verse.
- - Title page printed in green, red, and black, with an illustration of the bunny walking through the woods with a gun over his shoulder.
- - LC copy inscribed on t.p.: Mary from Momma, Dec. 25, 77.
- - Source: Purchase, Sept. 13, 1991 (DLC #0208399).
- - Formerly classed: PZ8.2.T78 1877
- 8 p. : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.3 .T75128 1877
- PZ8.3 .T75128 1877 Copy 2 Advertisement for W.H. Wilder forms a border on the title page: Presented by W.H. Wilder to the children, a Christmas present. All sorts of toys and pretty things for Christmas at W.H. Wilder's, useful and ornamental goods for Christmas, at W.H. Wilder's, Chestnut St. Lamps, chandeliers, and fancy crockery for Christmas at W.H. Wilder's.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- In verse. Title page printed in green, red, and black, with an illustration of the bunny walking through the woods with a gun over his shoulder. LC copy inscribed on t.p.: Mary from Momma, Dec. 25, 77. Source: Purchase, Sept. 13, 1991 (DLC #0208399). Formerly classed: PZ8.2.T78 1877
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros., Publisher. Truant Bunny. [N.Y. New York: McLoughlin Bros., ?, 1877] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/91230071/.
APA citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros, P. (1877) Truant Bunny. [N.Y. New York: McLoughlin Bros., ?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/91230071/.
MLA citation style:
Mcloughlin Bros., Publisher. Truant Bunny. [N.Y. New York: McLoughlin Bros., ?, 1877] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91230071/>.