Map The plat of Carroll'sburg : [part of Washington D.C.].
About this Item
- The plat of Carroll'sburg : [part of Washington D.C.].
Created / Published
- - Carrollsburg (Washington, D.C.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Carrollsburg (Washington, D.C.)--Surveys--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Real property--Washington (D.C.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington--Carrollsburg
- - Cadastral survey map showing lot numbers.
- - Probably traced by Dr. Joseph M. Toner from the original 179- ms. map.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Torn, fold-lined, stained, and missing small internal sections.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - DCP
- 1 map : ms.; on sheet 43 x 62 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3852.C35 179- .P6
- Toner, Joseph M. (Joseph Meredith), 1825-1896. Joseph Meredith Toner map collection
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The plat of Carroll'sburg: part of Washington D.C. [187-?, 1790] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/91683187/.
APA citation style:
(1790) The plat of Carroll'sburg: part of Washington D.C. [187-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/91683187/.
MLA citation style:
The plat of Carroll'sburg: part of Washington D.C. [187-?, 1790] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91683187/>.