Map Territoire de Columbia
About this Item
- Territoire de Columbia
- Contributor Names
- Ellicott, Andrew, 1754-1820.
- Tardieu, P. F. (Pierre François), 1757-1822.
- Warden, David Bailie, 1772-1845.
- Created / Published
- [Paris : Warden, 1820]
- Subject Headings
- - Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - Arlington County (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - United States--Virginia--Arlington County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - On verso of cardboard mat frame: "Territoire de Columbia," published by Warden in Paris, 1820. Edward Stead, 1941.
- - In upper margin at right: Tome 5, Page 1re.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - LC copy taped to mat frame.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - DCP
- - Vault
- 1 map : mounted under cardboard mat frame ; 27 x 28 cm., folded to 12 x 9 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3850 1815 .E3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by hachures. On verso of cardboard mat frame: "Territoire de Columbia," published by Warden in Paris, 1820. Edward Stead, 1941. In upper margin at right: Tome 5, Page 1re. Oriented with north toward the upper left. LC copy taped to mat frame. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. DCP Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ellicott, Andrew, P. F Tardieu, and David Bailie Warden. Territoire de Columbia. [Paris: Warden, 1815] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/91686258/.
APA citation style:
Ellicott, A., Tardieu, P. F. & Warden, D. B. (1815) Territoire de Columbia. [Paris: Warden] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/91686258/.
MLA citation style:
Ellicott, Andrew, P. F Tardieu, and David Bailie Warden. Territoire de Columbia. [Paris: Warden, 1815] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91686258/>.