Notated Music A prayer
About this Item
- A prayer
- A short prayer composed by a student at Atlanta Baptist College in response to racial troubles in Georgia in 1899.
- Ryder, A. H. (Arthur H.)
- Brawley, Benjamin, 1882-1939.
- Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- [Atlanta, Ga.] : Atlanta Baptist College Press, c1899.
- - Hymns, English
- - Hymn for SATB chorus.
- - Words also printed as text on t.p.
- - LC copy has inscription in ink on t.p.: Atlanta, Ga. 1899.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 close score ( p.) ; 21 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E449 .D16 vol. B, no. 21
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ryder, A. H, Benjamin Brawley, and Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. A Prayer. [Atlanta, Ga.: Atlanta Baptist College Press, 1899] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/91757168/.
APA citation style:
Ryder, A. H., Brawley, B. & Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. (1899) A Prayer. [Atlanta, Ga.: Atlanta Baptist College Press] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/91757168/.
MLA citation style:
Ryder, A. H, Benjamin Brawley, and Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. A Prayer. [Atlanta, Ga.: Atlanta Baptist College Press, 1899] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91757168/>.