Manuscript/Mixed Material Collected poems of Edwin James Barclay.
About this Item
- Collected poems of Edwin James Barclay.
- Poems on a variety of subjects; titles include Monrovia, Song of the Dead. Barclay, a member of Liberia's True Whig political party, served as the country's 18th president from 1930-1944.
- Barclay, Edwin J. (Edwin James), 1882-1955.
- Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- Monrovia, 1901.
- - Typescript (carbon copy).
- - Accompanying material: calling card of James Robert Spurgeon, United States Secretary of Legation, Monrovia, Liberia.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - Pages [33-54] appear to be blank, except p. , which repeats first line of p. 16 [i.e. 17]; other pages have faint reverse image of a text.
- - Cataloged as manuscript: qr05 05-09-91
- 32,  p. ; 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E449 .D16 vol. 14, no. 2
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Barclay, Edwin J, and Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. Collected poems of Edwin James Barclay. Monrovia, 1901. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/91898192/.
APA citation style:
Barclay, E. J. & Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. (1901) Collected poems of Edwin James Barclay. Monrovia. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/91898192/.
MLA citation style:
Barclay, Edwin J, and Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. Collected poems of Edwin James Barclay. Monrovia, 1901. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91898192/>.