Book/Printed Material Political crimes and their consequences
About this Item
- Political crimes and their consequences
- A sermon on political crimes at the time of the assassination of President William McKinley. Crapsey, one of the most famous and influential clerics of the Episcopal Church and a writer on religion, calls for love and forgiveness in the Christian manner as the way to deal with such acts.
- Crapsey, Algernon Sidney, 1847-1927.
- Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- [New York? : A.S. Crapsey?, 1901?]
- - Violence--Political aspects
- - McKinley, William,--1843-1901--Assassination
- Sermons--New York (State)--New York--1901
- - Caption title.
- - Date derived from text, p. .
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- - LC copy has inscription in ink on p. : Daniel Murray asst. librarian.
-  p. ; 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E449 .D16 vol. 17, no. 12
- E449 .D16 vol. 20, no. 8 Copy 2.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress African American Perspectives collection have no known copyright restrictions and are free to use and reuse.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Crapsey, Algernon Sidney, and Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. Political Crimes and Their Consequences. [New York?: A.S. Crapsey?, ?, 1901] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/91898227/.
APA citation style:
Crapsey, A. S. & Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. (1901) Political Crimes and Their Consequences. [New York?: A.S. Crapsey?, ?] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/91898227/.
MLA citation style:
Crapsey, Algernon Sidney, and Daniel Murray Pamphlet Collection. Political Crimes and Their Consequences. [New York?: A.S. Crapsey?, ?, 1901] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91898227/>.