Periodical [Records and briefs of the United States Supreme Court]. Records and briefs / Supreme Court records and briefs / US Supreme Court records and briefs / U.S. Supreme Court records and briefs
About this Item
- [Records and briefs of the United States Supreme Court].
- Other Title
- Records and briefs
- Supreme Court records and briefs
- US Supreme Court records and briefs
- U.S. Supreme Court records and briefs
- Contributor Names
- United States. Supreme Court.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.]
- Subject Headings
- - Law reports, digests, etc.--United States
- - Law reports, digests, etc
- - United States
- - Irregular
- - Began in 1832?
- - Also known as: Records and briefs; Supreme Court records and briefs; and: U.S. Supreme Court records and briefs.
- - Slip opinions bound in with records and briefs.
- - Description based on: Vol. 484.
- - SERBIB/SERLOC merged record
- volumes ; 25 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- KF101.9 .R43
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Irregular Began in 1832? Also known as: Records and briefs; Supreme Court records and briefs; and: U.S. Supreme Court records and briefs. Slip opinions bound in with records and briefs. Description based on: Vol. 484. SERBIB/SERLOC merged record
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. See Copyright and Other Restrictions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. Copyright (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or other restrictions on use of the materials. However, responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Supreme Court. Records and briefs of the United States Supreme Court. [Washington, D.C, 1832] Periodical. https://www.loc.gov/item/92644396/.
APA citation style:
United States Supreme Court. (1832) Records and briefs of the United States Supreme Court. [Washington, D.C] [Periodical] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92644396/.
MLA citation style:
United States Supreme Court. Records and briefs of the United States Supreme Court. [Washington, D.C, 1832] Periodical. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92644396/>.
More Periodicals like this
PeriodicalDüstur. Annual (irregular) Began with [1. tertip, cilt 1] in 1279 . Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. "Kanunlar, Türkiye Büyük Millet Meclisi Kararları, Kanun Hükmünde Kararnameler,...
- Contributor: Turkey - Abdülhamid II Collection (Library of Congress)
- Date: 1863
PeriodicalAnnual report. Annual Title varies. Report year ends October. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. Holdings in 3x5 file. If this record is claimed by CONSER, contact Project1...
- Contributor: Boston Female Anti-Slavery Society
- Date: 1836
PeriodicalRacial isolation in the public schools; summary of a report. A digital reproduction made from a copy held by the Thurgood Marshall Law Library, University of Maryland, is available from the University of Maryland Web site.
- Contributor: United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Date: 1967
PeriodicalResearch activities (Rockville, Md.) Monthly No. 114 (Feb. 1989)-no. 216 (June 1998). Title from caption. Some issues combined. Some issues also available via Internet from the AHCPR web site. Address as of 12/8/04: http://www.ahcpr.gov/research/resact.htm; current access...
- Date: 1989
PeriodicalFarms and land in farms (Washington, D.C. : 1996) Annual Began with July 28, 1995 issue. Released by the Agricultural Statistics Board. "Sp Sy 3." Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche, 1995-1996. Not distributed to depository libraries in a physical form,...
- Date: 1995