Map National parks in greater New York City
About this Item
- National parks in greater New York City
- United States. National Park Service.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Service, 
- - National parks and reserves--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - National parks and reserves--New York Metropolitan Area--Maps
- - Historic sites--New York (State)--New York--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--New York
- - United States--New York (State)--New York Metropolitan Area
- - "*GPO: 1991--281-954/40042. Reprint 1989."
- - Panel title.
- - Includes descriptive index to points of interest and col. ill.
- - Text, metropolitan area map with descriptive index, aerial view of lower Manhattan, and ill. (some col.) on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 38 x 11 cm., on sheet 40 x 22 cm., folded to 10 x 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.N4G52 1989 .U6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service. National parks in greater New York City. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1989] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92680016/.
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service. (1989) National parks in greater New York City. [Washington, D.C.: The Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92680016/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service. National parks in greater New York City. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 1989] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92680016/>.