Map Seikyō-shō dai 1-zu Shinkoku Seikyō yenkai zu; Shinkoku Ryōtō-wan zu / Shengjing Sheng di 1 tu; Qing guo Shengjing Sheng yan hai tu; Qing guo Liaodong wan tu
About this Item
- Seikyō-shō dai 1-zu
- Other Title
- Shinkoku Seikyō yenkai zu; Shinkoku Ryōtō-wan zu
- Shengjing Sheng di 1 tu; Qing guo Shengjing Sheng yan hai tu; Qing guo Liaodong wan tu
- Contributor Names
- Ogawa, Mataji.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 13 
- Subject Headings
- - Liaodong, Gulf of (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Coasts--China--Liaoning Sheng--Maps
- - China--Liaodong, Gulf of
- - China--Liaoning Sheng
- - Shows mountains, cities, towns, roads, islands, and salt fields in Liaodong Bandao and Liaoxi Zoulang.
- - Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes compilation notes by Yamane Takeaki.
- - Sheet imperfect: Worm holes.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 4 sheets : col., mounted on carton ; 137 x 141 cm., sheets 74 x 77 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.L4 1880 .O3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows mountains, cities, towns, roads, islands, and salt fields in Liaodong Bandao and Liaoxi Zoulang. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes compilation notes by Yamane Takeaki. Sheet imperfect: Worm holes. ARP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ogawa, Mataji. Seikyō-Shō Dai 1-Zu. [Meiji 13, 1880] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682873/.
APA citation style:
Ogawa, M. (1880) Seikyō-Shō Dai 1-Zu. [Meiji 13] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682873/.
MLA citation style:
Ogawa, Mataji. Seikyō-Shō Dai 1-Zu. [Meiji 13, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682873/>.