Map Seikyō-shō dai 1-zu Shinkoku Seikyō yenkai zu; Shinkoku Ryōtō-wan zu / Shengjing Sheng di 1 tu; Qing guo Shengjing Sheng yan hai tu; Qing guo Liaodong wan tu
About this Item
- Seikyō-shō dai 1-zu
- Other Title
- Shinkoku Seikyō yenkai zu; Shinkoku Ryōtō-wan zu
- Shengjing Sheng di 1 tu; Qing guo Shengjing Sheng yan hai tu; Qing guo Liaodong wan tu
- Contributor Names
- Ogawa, Mataji.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 13 
- Subject Headings
- - Liaodong, Gulf of (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Coasts--China--Liaoning Sheng--Maps
- - China--Liaodong, Gulf of
- - China--Liaoning Sheng
- - Shows mountains, cities, towns, roads, islands, and salt fields in Liaodong Bandao and Liaoxi Zoulang.
- - Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes compilation notes by Yamane Takeaki.
- - Sheet imperfect: Worm holes.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 4 sheets : col., mounted on carton ; 137 x 141 cm., sheets 74 x 77 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.L4 1880 .O3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ogawa, Mataji. Seikyō-Shō Dai 1-Zu. [Meiji 13, 1880] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682873/.
APA citation style:
Ogawa, M. (1880) Seikyō-Shō Dai 1-Zu. [Meiji 13] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682873/.
MLA citation style:
Ogawa, Mataji. Seikyō-Shō Dai 1-Zu. [Meiji 13, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682873/>.
More Maps like this
MapJiang hai quan tu.
江海全圖. | Man ling biao Jiang hai quan tu | Complete map of rivers and coastline Scale ca. 1:1,250,000. Oriented with north to the left. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Covers from Yalu Jiang to Yong Jiang in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province. Shows the coast line and major rivers...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1812
MapQi sheng yan hai quan tu.
七省沿海全图. | Coastal Map of China Scale ca. 1:760,000. Postscript dated 1881. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Hummel gift 1962, no. 4. Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai...
- Contributor: Jin, Baoyi - Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1881
MapShengjng Sheng fu tu. Scales differ. Shows city walls, streets, government branches, temples, and topography in the surrounding area. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the Library of Congress...
- Contributor: Ijūin, Kaneo
- Date: 1882
MapThis survey of part of the coast of China
Coast of China Covers section of coast line near Pinghai (Dapeng Wan today) in Guangdong Province. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink. Includes profile of the coast from anchorage in Haerlem Bay....
- Contributor: Ross, Daniel
- Date: 1813
MapThis survey of part of the south coast of China
South coast of China Shows "Track of the antelope to China." Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Hand drawn copy of printed original. Pen-and-ink. LC copy: MS., mounted on linen. Available also through the...
- Contributor: Maughan, Philip - Bateman, J. (John) - Ross, Daniel
- Date: 1807