Map Pekin yori Kankō ni itaru Cong Beijing zhi Hankou / Cong Beijing dao Hankou / Cong Beijing dao Hankou lu shang tu
About this Item
- Pekin yori Kankō ni itaru
- Other Title
- Cong Beijing zhi Hankou
- Cong Beijing dao Hankou
- Cong Beijing dao Hankou lu shang tu
- Contributor Names
- Oda, Shintaro.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 16 
-  Cong Beijing zhi Zhili Anzhou --  Cong Zhili Gaoyang Xian zhi tong Jizhou (Shuijing) --  Cong Zhili Xinhe Xian zhi tong Handan Xian  Cong Zhili Cizhou zhi Henan Weihui Fu  Cong Henan Weihui Fu zhi tong Xuzhou Fu  Cong Henan Xuzhou Fu zhi tong Runing Fu  Cong Henan Runing Fu zhi tong Luoshan Xian  Cong Henan Luoshan Xian zhi Hubei Hankou  Fu cheng zhi lüe tu  Henan Kaifeng Fu cheng shi jie zhi tu  Yun shu che ji non ju zhi xie jing.
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Maps
- - China--Maps, Manuscript
- - Beijing (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Wuhan (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - China--Beijing
- - China--Wuhan
- - Shows road from Beijing to Hankou (present Wuhan). Covers five provinces in Eastern China: Hebei, Shandong, Henan, Anhui, and Hubei.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Each section of road separately titled (drawn on one or two sheets).
- - Accompanying materials: 3 sheets ; 69 cm. or smaller. Two sheets show cities of Guangping Fu, Zhangde Fu, and Kaifeng Fu, Henan Province. Another sheet shows ill. and notes of animals and wagons used as transportation vehicles and ill. of farm tools.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 11 ms. map on 14 sheets : col. ; 512 x 93 cm., sheets 76 x 105 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.P2 1883 .O3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Oda, Shintaro. Pekin yori Kankō ni itaru. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682876/.
APA citation style:
Oda, S. (1883) Pekin yori Kankō ni itaru. [Meiji 16] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682876/.
MLA citation style:
Oda, Shintaro. Pekin yori Kankō ni itaru. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682876/>.
More Maps like this
MapKo, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu
湖, 广, 云,贵,旅行图 / | Hu, Guang, Yun, Gui lü xing tu Shows topography, rivers, roads, cities, towns, villages, and travel routes. Road maps intended to cover five provinces : Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Yunnan, and Guizhou. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Maps...
- Contributor: Oda, Shintaro
- Date: 1884
MapWu-han. 4-74. Scale 1:32,000. "501933." Shows points of interest. Includes area map "1:320,000." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1974
MapShinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu.
Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu Shows road leading through 5 provinces of southeastern China, including Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, and Guangxi. Also shows towns, villages, rivers, and topography of the area. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink...
- Date: 1880
MapChokurei, Kanan, Santō, Sansei ryokō endōzu
Zhili, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi lü xing yan dao tu Shows topography, rivers, towns, villages, roads in 4 provinces of eastern China, including Zhili (present Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and western Liaoning), Henan, Shandong, and Shanxi, especially southwest Beijing area of Baoding, Taihang...
- Contributor: Makino, Tomegorō
- Date: 1887
MapRyōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu
Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu. Shows cities, towns, villages, pavilions, stores, bridges, and weirs. Also shows type of road capable for usage of military vehicles. Covers 5 provinces of eastern China, including Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hubei, and...
- Contributor: Tamai, Rōko.
- Date: 1884