Maps Kōso-shō Seika-ken yori Santō-shō Taian-fu ni itaru rojōzu
About this Item
- Kōso-shō Seika-ken yori Santō-shō Taian-fu ni itaru rojōzu
- Other Title
- Cong Jiangsu Sheng Qinghe Xian zhi Shandong Sheng Taian Fu lu shang tu
- Contributor Names
- Miura, Yoritaka.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 15 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Qinghe Xian (Jiangsu Sheng)--Maps
- - Qinghe Xian (Jiangsu Sheng, China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Roads--China--Tai'an (Shandong Sheng)--Maps
- - Tai'an (Shandong Sheng, China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Qinghe Xian (Jiangsu Sheng)
- - China--Tai'an (Shandong Sheng)
- - Shows topography, rivers, cities, towns, and road from Qinghe Xian, Jiangsu Province to Tai'an Shi, Shandong Province. Blue and green spots shows farm lands.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from verso.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Map originally drawn on 2 sheets, as Dai 1-gō and Dai 2-gō. Dai 1-gō dissected into 2 sheets.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 3 sheets : col. ; 160 x 95 cm., sheets 67 x 79 cm. and 64 x 54 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.Q52P2 1882 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Miura, Yoritaka. Kōso-shō Seika-ken yori Santō-shō Taian-fu ni itaru rojōzu. [Meiji 15, 1882] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682880/. (Accessed July 29, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Miura, Y. (1882) Kōso-shō Seika-ken yori Santō-shō Taian-fu ni itaru rojōzu. [Meiji 15] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682880/.
MLA citation style:
Miura, Yoritaka. Kōso-shō Seika-ken yori Santō-shō Taian-fu ni itaru rojōzu. [Meiji 15, 1882] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/92682880/>.