Maps Kōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu
About this Item
- Kōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu
- Other Title
- Cong Jiangsu Sheng Jiangning Fu zhi Shandong Sheng Yanzhou Fu lu shang tu
- Contributor Names
- Sakawa, Kagenobu.
- Mutsushima, Ganshi.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Nanjing Shi (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Roads--China--Nanjing Shi Region--Maps
- - Yanzhou Xian (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Roads--China--Yanzhou Xian--Maps
- - China--Nanjing Shi
- - China--Nanjing Shi Region
- - China--Yanzhou Xian
- - Shows cities, towns, villages, mountains, rivers, lakes, and roads from present Nanjing, Jiangsu Province to present Yanzhou county, Shandong Province.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from verso.
- - Section title on sheet 1 (Dai 1-zu): Kōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori dōshō Joshū-fu ni itaru ryakuzu (Cong Jiangsu Sheng Jiangning Fu dao tong sheng Xuzhou Fu lüe tu) -- sheet 2: not title -- sheet 3: You Xuzhou Fu dao Yanzhou Fu zhi lü tu.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Each sheet separately numbered, e.g. Dai 1-zu thru Dai 3-zu.
- - Dai 3-zu dissected into 2 sheets.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Index map on verso.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 4 sheets : col. ; 229 x 110 cm., sheets 89 x 65 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.N3A1 188- .S3
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sakawa, Kagenobu, and Ganshi Mutsushima. Kōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu. [188-?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682885/. (Accessed July 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Sakawa, K. & Mutsushima, G. (1880) Kōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu. [188-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682885/.
MLA citation style:
Sakawa, Kagenobu, and Ganshi Mutsushima. Kōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu. [188-?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/92682885/>.