Map Kanton-shōjō kinbō no zu Guangdong sheng cheng jin pang zhi tu
About this Item
- Kanton-shōjō kinbō no zu
- Other Title
- Guangdong sheng cheng jin pang zhi tu
- Contributor Names
- Miura, Yoritaka.
- Matsushima, Katsumi.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 16 
- Subject Headings
- - Guangzhou Shi Region (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Guangzhou Shi Region
- - Shows villages, towns, farm lands, rivers, and roads in eastern suburb of Guangzhou and south shore of Zhujiang. Different lines shows different type of farm lands.
- - Covers present Canton region, Guangdong Province.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Includes notes.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 55 x 81 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.G8A1 1883 .M5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows villages, towns, farm lands, rivers, and roads in eastern suburb of Guangzhou and south shore of Zhujiang. Different lines shows different type of farm lands. Covers present Canton region, Guangdong Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Includes notes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Miura, Yoritaka, and Katsumi Matsushima. Kanton-Shōjō Kinbō No Zu. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682887/.
APA citation style:
Miura, Y. & Matsushima, K. (1883) Kanton-Shōjō Kinbō No Zu. [Meiji 16] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682887/.
MLA citation style:
Miura, Yoritaka, and Katsumi Matsushima. Kanton-Shōjō Kinbō No Zu. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682887/>.