Map Eishun-shū, Senshū-fu kakuchi Yongchun Zhou, Quanzhou Fu ge di
About this Item
- Eishun-shū, Senshū-fu kakuchi
- Other Title
- Yongchun Zhou, Quanzhou Fu ge di
- Contributor Names
- Tanaka, Kensuke.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 15 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Yongchun Xian--Maps
- - Roads--China--Quanzhou Shi--Maps
- - Roads--China--Zhangzhou Shi--Maps
- - Yongchun Xian (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Quanzhou Shi (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Zhangzhou Shi (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Yongchun Xian
- - China--Quanzhou Shi
- - China--Zhangzhou Shi
- - Shows mountains, rivers, bridges, ferries, cities, towns, ports. Also shows different roads for cannons, carriages, and pedestrians.
- - Route map covers road from present Yongchun Xian southward to Quanzhou city region, Fujian Province.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Accompanying maps, place names in Chinese reading: Quanzhou fu cheng, Yongzhun zhou cheng, 3 cities in Quanzhou fu (Dehua Xian, Tongan Xian, and Nanan Xian), and Haicheng Xian Shi-ma in Zhangzhou fu. 1 sheet : col. ; 69 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 107 x 47 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.Y62P2 1882 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows mountains, rivers, bridges, ferries, cities, towns, ports. Also shows different roads for cannons, carriages, and pedestrians. Route map covers road from present Yongchun Xian southward to Quanzhou city region, Fujian Province. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Accompanying maps, place names in Chinese reading: Quanzhou fu cheng, Yongzhun zhou cheng, 3 cities in Quanzhou fu (Dehua Xian, Tongan Xian, and Nanan Xian), and Haicheng Xian Shi-ma in Zhangzhou fu. 1 sheet : col. ; 69 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tanaka, Kensuke. Eishun-shū, Senshū-fu kakuchi. [Meiji 15, 1882] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682889/.
APA citation style:
Tanaka, K. (1882) Eishun-shū, Senshū-fu kakuchi. [Meiji 15] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682889/.
MLA citation style:
Tanaka, Kensuke. Eishun-shū, Senshū-fu kakuchi. [Meiji 15, 1882] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682889/>.
More Maps like this
Map[Quanzhou Fu yu di tu shuo].
[泉州府輿地图说]. | Fujiang Sheng hai fang tu | Illustrated atlas of Quanzhou Prefecture Covers land and territory in Quanzhou Prefecture. Shows cities, towns, and military posts in Quanzhou fu. Title supplied. Previous supplied title: Quanzhou fu tu shuo. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also through the...
- Date: 1602
MapShinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu.
Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu Shows road leading through 5 provinces of southeastern China, including Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, and Guangxi. Also shows towns, villages, rivers, and topography of the area. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink...
- Date: 1880
MapKo, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu
湖, 广, 云,贵,旅行图 / | Hu, Guang, Yun, Gui lü xing tu Shows topography, rivers, roads, cities, towns, villages, and travel routes. Road maps intended to cover five provinces : Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Yunnan, and Guizhou. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Maps...
- Contributor: Oda, Shintaro
- Date: 1884
MapChokurei, Kanan, Santō, Sansei ryokō endōzu
Zhili, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi lü xing yan dao tu Shows topography, rivers, towns, villages, roads in 4 provinces of eastern China, including Zhili (present Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and western Liaoning), Henan, Shandong, and Shanxi, especially southwest Beijing area of Baoding, Taihang...
- Contributor: Makino, Tomegor
- Date: 1887
MapRyōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu
Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu. Shows cities, towns, villages, pavilions, stores, bridges, and weirs. Also shows type of road capable for usage of military vehicles. Covers 5 provinces of eastern China, including Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hubei, and...
- Contributor: Tamai, Rōko.
- Date: 1884