Map Manshū tōbu ryokōzu Manzhou dong bu lü xing tu
About this Item
- Manshū tōbu ryokōzu
- Other Title
- Manzhou dong bu lü xing tu
- Contributor Names
- Sakawa, Kagenobu.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 17 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Manchuria--Maps
- - Manchuria (China)--Strategic aspects--Maps, Manuscript
- - Manchuria (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Manchuria
- - Shows roads, mostly along the rivers, in eastern Manchuria, present Liaoning, Heilongjiang, and Jilin provinces.
- - Also shows military installations.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title from verso.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Sheets separately subtitled: Dai 1-4. Manshū tōbu no zu -- Dai 5. Manshū nankaku no zu.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes ill. and insets of cities.
- - Index map on verso.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 21 sheets : col. ; 389 x 412 cm., sheets 78 x 71 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.M2P2 1884 .S3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sakawa, Kagenobu. Manshū Tōbu Ryokōzu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682890/.
APA citation style:
Sakawa, K. (1884) Manshū Tōbu Ryokōzu. [Meiji 17] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682890/.
MLA citation style:
Sakawa, Kagenobu. Manshū Tōbu Ryokōzu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682890/>.
More Maps like this
MapSantō-shō Endai yori Kō-ken, Rai-shu, Kō-shū, Ankyū-ken, Kin-shū tō o hete Kōso-shō, Shukusen-shū gyōkō ni itaru
Cong Shandong Sheng Yantai jing Huang Xian, Laizhou, Qiaozhou, Anqiu Xian Yizhou deng zhi Jiangsu Sheng Suqian Xian Yugou lu shang tu Shows mountains, rivers, cities, towns, villages, barracks, phone lines, and roads from Yantai, Shandong Province to Suqian County, Jiangsu Province. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Each sheet separately titled, e.g....
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1882
MapPekin yori Gyusō ni itaru
Cong Beijing zhi Niuzhuang lü xing tu Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1883
MapKōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu
Cong Jiangsu Sheng Jiangning Fu zhi Shandong Sheng Yanzhou Fu lu shang tu Shows cities, towns, villages, mountains, rivers, lakes, and roads from present Nanjing, Jiangsu Province to present Yanzhou county, Shandong Province. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Section title on sheet 1...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu - Mutsushima, Ganshi
- Date: 1880
MapManshū kikō fuzu
Manzhou ji xing fu tu Shows mountains, cities, towns, roads, the Great Wall, and historic sites. Green shows horse thief activity areas, red shows the lands occupied by Korean Emperor Xianzong, and red broken lines show the...
- Contributor: Shima
- Date: 1880
MapChokurei, Kanan, Santō, Sansei ryokō endōzu
Zhili, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi lü xing yan dao tu Shows topography, rivers, towns, villages, roads in 4 provinces of eastern China, including Zhili (present Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and western Liaoning), Henan, Shandong, and Shanxi, especially southwest Beijing area of Baoding, Taihang...
- Contributor: Makino, Tomegorō
- Date: 1887