Map Kantō-shō Chōshū-fu yori Renshū-fu ni itaru Zi Guangdong Sheng Huizhou Fu zhi Guangzhou Fu yan lu lüe tu
About this Item
- Kantō-shō Chōshū-fu yori Renshū-fu ni itaru
- Other Title
- Zi Guangdong Sheng Huizhou Fu zhi Guangzhou Fu yan lu lüe tu
- Contributor Names
- Shimamura, Chūi.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 17 
-  Zi Guangdong Sheng Huizhou Fu Haifeng Xian dong zhi tong Chaozhou Fu yan dao lüe tu --  Zi Guangdong Sheng Huizhou Fu Boluo Xian dong zhi tong Haifeng Xian yan dao lüe tu --  Zi Guangdong Sheng Guangzhou Fu xi zhi tong Zhaoqing Fu Gaoming Xian, dong zhi tong Huizhou Fu Boluo Xian yan dao lüe tu --  Zi Guangdong Sheng Zhaoqing Fu Gaoming Xian xi zhi tong Yangchun Xian yan dao lüe tu --  Zi Guangdong Sheng Zhaoqing Fu Yangchun Xian xi zhi tong Gaozhou Fu Huazhou yan dao lüe tu --  Zi Guangdong Sheng Gaozhou Fu Hua Zhou xi zhi tong Guangzhou Fu yan dao lüe tu --  Zi Guangdong Sheng Gaozhou Fu nan jing Leizhou Fu zhi Qiongzhou Fu yan dao lüe tu.
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Chaozhou Region--Maps
- - Roads--China--Hepu Xian--Maps
- - Chaozhou Shi (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Hepu Xian (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Guangdong Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Chaozhou Region
- - China--Hepu Xian
- - China--Chaozhou Shi
- - China--Guangdong Sheng
- - Shows road from present Chaozhou city to Hepu county, Guangdong Province.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Sheets separately subtitled.
- - Includes notes.
- - Index map on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 7 ms. map on 9 sheets : col. ; 427 x 202 cm., sheets 68 x 102 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.C455A1 1884 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Shimamura, Chūi. Kantō-shō Chōshū-fu yori Renshū-fu ni itaru. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682891/.
APA citation style:
Shimamura, C. (1884) Kantō-shō Chōshū-fu yori Renshū-fu ni itaru. [Meiji 17] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682891/.
MLA citation style:
Shimamura, Chūi. Kantō-shō Chōshū-fu yori Renshū-fu ni itaru. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682891/>.
More Maps like this
MapThis survey of part of the coast of China
Coast of China Covers section of coast line near Pinghai (Dapeng Wan today) in Guangdong Province. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Pen-and-ink. Includes profile of the coast from anchorage in Haerlem Bay....
- Contributor: Ross, Daniel
- Date: 1813
Map[Guangdong tong sheng shui dao tu]
[廣東通省水道圖] | Map of the waterways in Guangdong Province Scale ca. 1:200,000. Shows mountains, rivers, coasts, islands, towns, villages, roads, passes, drainage, and settlement patterns of Guangdong Province including the Leizhou Peninsula and the Hainan Island. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map....
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1815
MapThis survey of part of the south coast of China
South coast of China Shows "Track of the antelope to China." Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Hand drawn copy of printed original. Pen-and-ink. LC copy: MS., mounted on linen. Available also through the...
- Contributor: Maughan, Philip - Bateman, J. (John) - Ross, Daniel
- Date: 1807
MapMap of the Province of Canton according to the map of the Kwong-Tung tʻu shot : ...
Map of the Province of Canton Cloth map. Relief shown by shading. Text on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Lörcher, J. G.
- Date: 1879
MapGuangdong quan tu
廣東全图 / | Complete map of Guangdong Province Scale ca. 1:1,000,000. Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was compiled in 1864. Available also through the Library...
- Contributor: Hubei Sheng (China). Guan Shu Ju.
- Date: 1864