Map Pekin yori Gyusō ni itaru Cong Beijing zhi Niuzhuang lü xing tu
About this Item
- Pekin yori Gyusō ni itaru
- Other Title
- Cong Beijing zhi Niuzhuang lü xing tu
- Contributor Names
- Sakawa, Kagenobu.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 16 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Beijing Region--Maps
- - Roads--China--Yingkou Region--Maps
- - Beijing (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Yingkou (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Beijing Region
- - China--Yingkou Region
- - China--Beijing
- - China--Yingkou
- - Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets.
- - Includes 4 insets of cities and notes.
- - Index map on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 3 ms. maps on 4 sheets : col. ; 92 x 60 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.B4A1 s200 .S3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4 insets of cities and notes. Index map on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sakawa, Kagenobu. Pekin yori Gyusō ni itaru. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682899/.
APA citation style:
Sakawa, K. (1883) Pekin yori Gyusō ni itaru. [Meiji 16] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682899/.
MLA citation style:
Sakawa, Kagenobu. Pekin yori Gyusō ni itaru. [Meiji 16, 1883] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682899/>.
More Maps like this
MapEikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu
Cong Yingkou zhi Ningguta Cheng lu shang tu Road map shows hills, towns, villages and rivers in the area from Yingkou, in Liaoning Province to Ningguta Cheng (present Ning'an, Heilongjiang Province) Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Available also...
- Contributor: Kuratsuji, Yasujirō
- Date: 1880
MapManshū tōbu ryokōzu
Manzhou dong bu lü xing tu Shows roads, mostly along the rivers, in eastern Manchuria, present Liaoning, Heilongjiang, and Jilin provinces. Also shows military installations. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Sheets separately subtitled:...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1884
MapSantō-shō Endai yori Kō-ken, Rai-shu, Kō-shū, Ankyū-ken, Kin-shū tō o hete Kōso-shō, Shukusen-shū gyōkō ni itaru
Cong Shandong Sheng Yantai jing Huang Xian, Laizhou, Qiaozhou, Anqiu Xian Yizhou deng zhi Jiangsu Sheng Suqian Xian Yugou lu shang tu Shows mountains, rivers, cities, towns, villages, barracks, phone lines, and roads from Yantai, Shandong Province to Suqian County, Jiangsu Province. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Each sheet separately titled, e.g....
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1882
MapKōso-shō Kōnei-fu yori Santō-shō Enshū-fu ni itaru rojōzu
Cong Jiangsu Sheng Jiangning Fu zhi Shandong Sheng Yanzhou Fu lu shang tu Shows cities, towns, villages, mountains, rivers, lakes, and roads from present Nanjing, Jiangsu Province to present Yanzhou county, Shandong Province. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Section title on sheet 1...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu - Mutsushima, Ganshi
- Date: 1880
MapPlan stolichnago goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u︡
Plan goroda Pekina s okrestnostīi︠u Topographic map of the city of Beijing (2 walled districts) and its surrounding rural areas. Shows government and imperial buildings in the urban areas; and shows roads, villages, individual buildings, tilled fields,...
- Contributor: Ladyzhenskiĭ, Tikhon - Russia. Armii︠a︡. Voenno-Topograficheskoe Depo
- Date: 1848