Map Eikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu Cong Yingkou zhi Ningguta Cheng lu shang tu
About this Item
- Eikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu
- Other Title
- Cong Yingkou zhi Ningguta Cheng lu shang tu
- Contributor Names
- Kuratsuji, Yasujirō.
- Created / Published
- Cong Mogouying zhi Dawa lu shang tu -- Cong Dawa zhi Shulinzi lu shang tu -- Guangning, Yizhou ji Qinghebianmen yi dai lu shang tu -- Cong Weituying zhi Badawangmiao lu shang tu -- Cong Badawangmiao zhi Chengjiawopu lu shang tu -- Cong Chengjiawopu jing Fakubianmen zhi Yaoshang lu shang tu -- Cong Yaoshang zhi Bamiancheng lu shang tu -- Cong Fenghua Xian yi dai di fang zhi lu shang tu -- He'ersu (bian men) zhi Yitong Zhou ji Yitonghemen yi dai di fang zhi lu shang tu -- -- Cong Dingjiadaqiao zhi Jilin sheng cheng lu shang tu -- Cong Songgalijiangkou zhi Yamenkou lu shang tu -- Cong Yamenkou zhi Aojiakou lu shang tu -- Cong Aojiakou zhi Sandaoling lu shang tu -- Cong Sandaoling zhi Ningguta Cheng lu shang tu.
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Yingkou Region--Maps
- - Roads--China--Ning'an Xian--Maps
- - Yingkou (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Ning'an Xian (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Yingkou
- - China--Ning'an Xian
- - Road map shows hills, towns, villages and rivers in the area from Yingkou, in Liaoning Province to Ningguta Cheng (present Ning'an, Heilongjiang Province)
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Title and author's name from verso.
- - Index map on verso.
- - ARP
- 15 ms. maps : col. ; 51 x 91 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.Y45A1 s100 .K8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kuratsuji, Yasujirō. Eikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu. [188-?, 1880] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682902/.
APA citation style:
Kuratsuji, Y. (1880) Eikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu. [188-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682902/.
MLA citation style:
Kuratsuji, Yasujirō. Eikō yori Neikōtō-jō ni itaru rojōzu. [188-?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682902/>.
More Maps like this
MapPekin yori Gyusō ni itaru
Cong Beijing zhi Niuzhuang lü xing tu Road map shows area from Peking to Yingkou, in Liaoning Province. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Map 1 originally drawn on 1 sheet, dissected into 2 sheets. Includes 4...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1883
MapKo, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu
湖, 广, 云,贵,旅行图 / | Hu, Guang, Yun, Gui lü xing tu Shows topography, rivers, roads, cities, towns, villages, and travel routes. Road maps intended to cover five provinces : Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Yunnan, and Guizhou. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Maps...
- Contributor: Oda, Shintaro
- Date: 1884
MapShinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu.
Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu Shows road leading through 5 provinces of southeastern China, including Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, and Guangxi. Also shows towns, villages, rivers, and topography of the area. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink...
- Date: 1880
MapChokurei, Kanan, Santō, Sansei ryokō endōzu
Zhili, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi lü xing yan dao tu Shows topography, rivers, towns, villages, roads in 4 provinces of eastern China, including Zhili (present Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and western Liaoning), Henan, Shandong, and Shanxi, especially southwest Beijing area of Baoding, Taihang...
- Contributor: Makino, Tomegorō
- Date: 1887
MapRyōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu
Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu. Shows cities, towns, villages, pavilions, stores, bridges, and weirs. Also shows type of road capable for usage of military vehicles. Covers 5 provinces of eastern China, including Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hubei, and...
- Contributor: Tamai, Rōko.
- Date: 1884