Map Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu.
About this Item
- Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu
- Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu.
- Tamai, Rōko.
Created / Published
- Meiji 17 
- - Roads--China--Maps
- - China--Strategic aspects--Maps
- - China--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - Shows cities, towns, villages, pavilions, stores, bridges, and weirs.
- - Also shows type of road capable for usage of military vehicles.
- - Covers 5 provinces of eastern China, including Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hubei, and Jiangsu.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Includes notes, city insets, legend on map 1, maps of Suzhou Cheng and Chaozhou Cheng.
- - Index map on verso.
- - Set imperfect: wanting maps 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 14.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 23 ms. maps : col. ; 59 x 96 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.P2 s100 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tamai, Rōko. Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682905/.
APA citation style:
Tamai, R. (1884) Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu. [Meiji 17] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682905/.
MLA citation style:
Tamai, Rōko. Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682905/>.