Map Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu.
About this Item
- Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu
- Other Title
- Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu.
- Contributor Names
- Tamai, Rōko.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 17 
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Maps
- - China--Strategic aspects--Maps
- - China--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - Shows cities, towns, villages, pavilions, stores, bridges, and weirs.
- - Also shows type of road capable for usage of military vehicles.
- - Covers 5 provinces of eastern China, including Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hubei, and Jiangsu.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Includes notes, city insets, legend on map 1, maps of Suzhou Cheng and Chaozhou Cheng.
- - Index map on verso.
- - Set imperfect: wanting maps 6, 7, 9, 10, 11 and 14.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 23 ms. maps : col. ; 59 x 96 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.P2 s100 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tamai, Rōko. Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682905/.
APA citation style:
Tamai, R. (1884) Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu. [Meiji 17] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682905/.
MLA citation style:
Tamai, Rōko. Ryōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682905/>.
More Maps like this
MapChokurei, Kanan, Santō, Sansei ryokō endōzu
Zhili, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi lü xing yan dao tu Shows topography, rivers, towns, villages, roads in 4 provinces of eastern China, including Zhili (present Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and western Liaoning), Henan, Shandong, and Shanxi, especially southwest Beijing area of Baoding, Taihang...
- Contributor: Makino, Tomegorō
- Date: 1887
MapPekin kinbō no zu, yonmanbun no ichi
Beijing jin pang zhi tu Shows villages, fields, deep ditches, geomorphic scenery in Beijing region. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Annotated in pencil at lower left bottom. Accompanied by 2 blank sheets intended for ancillary...
- Contributor: Tamai, Rōko.
- Date: 1884
MapShinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu.
Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu Shows road leading through 5 provinces of southeastern China, including Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, and Guangxi. Also shows towns, villages, rivers, and topography of the area. Relief shown by form lines. Pen-and-ink...
- Date: 1880
MapKo, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu
湖, 广, 云,贵,旅行图 / | Hu, Guang, Yun, Gui lü xing tu Shows topography, rivers, roads, cities, towns, villages, and travel routes. Road maps intended to cover five provinces : Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Yunnan, and Guizhou. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Maps...
- Contributor: Oda, Shintaro
- Date: 1884
MapManshū tōbu ryokōzu
Manzhou dong bu lü xing tu Shows roads, mostly along the rivers, in eastern Manchuria, present Liaoning, Heilongjiang, and Jilin provinces. Also shows military installations. Relief shown by hachures. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Sheets separately subtitled:...
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1884