Maps Ko, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu
About this Item
- Ko, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu
- Other Title
- Hu, Guang, Yun, Gui lü xing tu
- Contributor Names
- Oda, Shintaro.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 17 
-  Cong Hankou shuo da jiang ru Xintankou zhi tu  Cong Huilongsi jing Sanhuer zhi Zhangjiakou zhi tu  Cong Zhangjiakou jing Jingzhou Gong'an zhi Hunan Sheng Lizhou zhi tu  Cong Lizhou jing Changde, Taoyuan zhi Jietingyi zhi tu  Cong Jietingyi jing Chenzhou zhi Chenxi zhi tu  Cong Guizhou Sheng cheng jing Qingzhen Anping, Anshun zhi Zhenning Zhou zhi tu  Cong Zhenning Zhou jing Langdai zhi Puanting zhi tu  Cong Puanting ru Yunnan Sheng jing Pingyi Xian zhi Zhanyi Zhou zhi tu  Cong Lianzibei jing Nanxi, Hejiang shui lu zhi Songjichang zhi tu Xian jing Peizhou Xian Fengdu zhi Zhongzhou zhi tu  Cong Changshou Xian jing Peizhou Xian Fengdu zhi Zhongzhou zhi tu  Cong Zhongzhou jing Wan Xian, Yunyang ji Kuizhou Fu zhi Wushan Xian  Cong Wushan Xian ru Hubei Sheng jing Badonggui Zhou zhi Yibin Fu zhi tu  Cong Yichang Fu jing Dangyang Xian Jingmen ji Anlu Fu zhi Yingdongyi zhi tu  Cong Yingdongyi jing Jingshan, Yingshancheng zhi Hankou Zhen zhi tu.
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Maps
- - China--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - Shows topography, rivers, roads, cities, towns, villages, and travel routes.
- - Road maps intended to cover five provinces : Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Yunnan, and Guizhou.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Maps in LC collection: Guangxi not covered.
- - Title from verso.
- - In upper margin of each map: section title of the road.
- - Some maps dissected into 2 sheets.
- - Accompanied by 2 sketch maps: Hunan Sheng Changde zhi Chenzhou fu cheng (present Yuanling Xian) zhi lüe tu. 1 sheet : col. ; 54 cm.
- - Includes ill.
- - Index map on verso.
- - Set imperfect: Wanting maps 6-8, 12-16, 18, and inset.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 23 ms. maps : col. ; 65 x 110 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.P2 s100 .O3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Oda, Shintaro. Ko, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682906/. (Accessed October 22, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Oda, S. (1884) Ko, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu. [Meiji 17] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682906/.
MLA citation style:
Oda, Shintaro. Ko, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu. [Meiji 17, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/92682906/>.