Map [Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Anki kyokuchizu]
About this Item
- [Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Anki kyokuchizu]
- Ozawa, Tokuhei.
Created / Published
- Meiji 21 
- - Cities and towns--China--Maps
- - China--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Shows 5 counties (Xian): Yingde, Renhua, Qingyuan, and Hua of Guangdong Province, and Guiyang of Hunan Province. Also shows 5 cities (fu): Hengzhou and Changsha of Hunan Province, Jiujiang in Jiangxi Province, Shaozhou in Guangdong Province, and Anqing in Anhui Province.
- - Title in alternate reading (Chinese): Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Anhui qu di tu.
- - All maps drawn to scale of 1:20,000, except map of Hua Xian, drawn to scale of 1:10,000.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - ARP
- 10 maps on 3 sheets : ms., col. ; 51 x 25 cm. or smaller, sheets 59 x 48 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.A1 s20 .O9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ozawa, Tokuhei. Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Anki kyokuchizu. [Meiji 21, 1888] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682907/.
APA citation style:
Ozawa, T. (1888) Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Anki kyokuchizu. [Meiji 21] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682907/.
MLA citation style:
Ozawa, Tokuhei. Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Anki kyokuchizu. [Meiji 21, 1888] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682907/>.