Map Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Kōso, Taiwan ryokōzu 廣東湖南江西江蘇台湾旅行圖 / / Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, Taiwan lü xing tu
About this Item
- Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Kōso, Taiwan ryokōzu
- 廣東湖南江西江蘇台湾旅行圖 /
- Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, Taiwan lü xing tu
- Ozawa, Tokuhei.
Created / Published
- Meiji 21 
- --  Laiyang xian  Hengzhou Fu  Xiangxiang Xian  Changsha Fu  Xiangyin Xian, Yuanjiang Xian  Changde Fu  Lizhou  Huarong Xian  Yuezhou Fu  Jiujiang Fu, Nanjing Fu -- dai  Taiwan bei bu Taibei Fu Jilong Gang.
- - Roads--China--Hunan Sheng--Maps
- - Hunan Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Roads--China--Jiujiang (Jiangxi Sheng) Region--Maps
- - Roads--China--Xingzi Xian--Maps
- - China--Hunan Sheng
- - China--Xingzi Xian
- - China--Jiangxi Sheng--Jiujiang Region
- - Maps in LC collection show mainly Hunan Province. Map 18 shows road from Jiujiang to Nankang Fu (present Xingzi Xian), Jiangxi Province.
- - Road maps intended to cover five provinces: Guangdong, Hunan, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, and Taiwan.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Set imperfect: Wanting maps 1-8 and 19.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- - Prev. call#: G7823.H7AP s200 .O9 Vault
- 20 ms. maps : col. ; 37 x 50 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.H7P2 s200 .O9
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ozawa, Tokuhei. Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Kōso, Taiwan ryokōzu. [Meiji 21, 1888] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682908/.
APA citation style:
Ozawa, T. (1888) Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Kōso, Taiwan ryokōzu. [Meiji 21] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682908/.
MLA citation style:
Ozawa, Tokuhei. Kanton, Konan, Kōsei, Kōso, Taiwan ryokōzu. [Meiji 21, 1888] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682908/>.