Map Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu
About this Item
- Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu.
- Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu
Created / Published
- Fuzhou Fu -- Gutian Xian, Yanping Fu -- Sha Xian, Yong'an Xian -- Ansha (Zhen) -- Qingliu Xian, Ninghua Xian, Shicheng Xian -- Ningdu Zhou, Edu Xian -- Ganzhou Fu, Nankang Xian, Nan'an Fu -- Nanxiong Zhou, Shixing Xian, Shaozhou Fu, Lechang Xian -- Yizhang Xian, Chenzhou, Guiyang Zhou -- Changning Xian -- Qiyang Xian, Yongzhou Fu -- Dao Zhou, Yongming Xian -- He Xian, Fuchuan Xian -- Pumen -- Guangning Xian, Huaiji Xian -- Sihui Xian -- Qingyuan Xian.
- - Roads--China--Maps
- - China--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - Shows road leading through 5 provinces of southeastern China, including Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, and Guangxi. Also shows towns, villages, rivers, and topography of the area.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Title from verso.
- - Sheets separately subtitled with place names, indicating section of the road.
- - In lower left margin: Maruko Masashi (possibly person's name, unusual Japanese usage).
- - Index map on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 17 ms. maps : col. ; 37 x 50 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.P2 s200 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. [?, 1880] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682909/.
APA citation style:
(1880) Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682909/.
MLA citation style:
Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. [?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682909/>.