Map Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu
About this Item
- Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu.
- Other Title
- Qingguo Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, Guangxi lu shang tu
- Created / Published
- Fuzhou Fu -- Gutian Xian, Yanping Fu -- Sha Xian, Yong'an Xian -- Ansha (Zhen) -- Qingliu Xian, Ninghua Xian, Shicheng Xian -- Ningdu Zhou, Edu Xian -- Ganzhou Fu, Nankang Xian, Nan'an Fu -- Nanxiong Zhou, Shixing Xian, Shaozhou Fu, Lechang Xian -- Yizhang Xian, Chenzhou, Guiyang Zhou -- Changning Xian -- Qiyang Xian, Yongzhou Fu -- Dao Zhou, Yongming Xian -- He Xian, Fuchuan Xian -- Pumen -- Guangning Xian, Huaiji Xian -- Sihui Xian -- Qingyuan Xian.
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Maps
- - China--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - Shows road leading through 5 provinces of southeastern China, including Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Guangdong, and Guangxi. Also shows towns, villages, rivers, and topography of the area.
- - Relief shown by form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Title from verso.
- - Sheets separately subtitled with place names, indicating section of the road.
- - In lower left margin: Maruko Masashi (possibly person's name, unusual Japanese usage).
- - Index map on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 17 ms. maps : col. ; 37 x 50 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.P2 s200 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. [?, 1880] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92682909/.
APA citation style:
(1880) Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92682909/.
MLA citation style:
Shinkoku Fukken, Kōsei, Konan, Kanton, Kansei rojōzu. [?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92682909/>.
More Maps like this
MapKo, Kō, Un, Ki ryokōzu
湖, 广, 云,贵,旅行图 / | Hu, Guang, Yun, Gui lü xing tu Shows topography, rivers, roads, cities, towns, villages, and travel routes. Road maps intended to cover five provinces : Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Yunnan, and Guizhou. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Maps...
- Contributor: Oda, Shintaro
- Date: 1884
MapChokurei, Kanan, Santō, Sansei ryokō endōzu
Zhili, Henan, Shandong, Shanxi lü xing yan dao tu Shows topography, rivers, towns, villages, roads in 4 provinces of eastern China, including Zhili (present Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, and western Liaoning), Henan, Shandong, and Shanxi, especially southwest Beijing area of Baoding, Taihang...
- Contributor: Makino, Tomegorō
- Date: 1887
MapRyōkō So Seki goshō kōrozu
Liang Jiang Chu Zhe wu sheng xing lu tu. Shows cities, towns, villages, pavilions, stores, bridges, and weirs. Also shows type of road capable for usage of military vehicles. Covers 5 provinces of eastern China, including Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hubei, and...
- Contributor: Tamai, Rōko.
- Date: 1884
MapPekin yori Kankō ni itaru
Cong Beijing zhi Hankou | Cong Beijing dao Hankou | Cong Beijing dao Hankou lu shang tu Shows road from Beijing to Hankou (present Wuhan). Covers five provinces in Eastern China: Hebei, Shandong, Henan, Anhui, and Hubei. Relief shown by hachures. Each section of road separately titled (drawn on...
- Contributor: Oda, Shintaro
- Date: 1883
MapSantō-shō Endai yori Kō-ken, Rai-shu, Kō-shū, Ankyū-ken, Kin-shū tō o hete Kōso-shō, Shukusen-shū gyōkō ni itaru
Cong Shandong Sheng Yantai jing Huang Xian, Laizhou, Qiaozhou, Anqiu Xian Yizhou deng zhi Jiangsu Sheng Suqian Xian Yugou lu shang tu Shows mountains, rivers, cities, towns, villages, barracks, phone lines, and roads from Yantai, Shandong Province to Suqian County, Jiangsu Province. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Each sheet separately titled, e.g....
- Contributor: Sakawa, Kagenobu
- Date: 1882