Map Map to illustrate the offensive of the St. Mihiel salient.
About this Item
- Map to illustrate the offensive of the St. Mihiel salient.
- Summerall, Charles Pelot, 1867-1955.
- United States. Army. Engineer Regiment, 29th.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : 29th Engineers, U.S. Army, 1918.
- - World War, 1914-1918--Campaigns--France--Saint-Mihiel Region--Maps
- - Saint-Mihiel, Battle of, Saint-Mihiel, France, 1918--Maps
- - France--Saint-Mihiel Region
- - Shows region between St. Mihiel and Metz.
- - Base map: St. Mihiel salient.
- - "To accompany report of the Commander in Chief, November 20, 1918."
- - Accompanied by mimeographed index: History of the St. Mihiel Salient : index. 6 leaves ; 31 cm.
- - Stamped on: Summerall papers.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Two copies of accompanying index.
- - ARP
- 1 map : col. ; 42 x 54 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G5834.S3418S65 1918 .M31
- Summerall, Charles Pelot, 1867-1955. Charles Pelot Summerall map collection
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Summerall, Charles Pelot, and 29Th United States Army. Engineer Regiment. Map to illustrate the offensive of the St. Mihiel salient. [Washington, D.C.: 29th Engineers, U.S. Army, 1918] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/92684034/.
APA citation style:
Summerall, C. P. & United States Army. Engineer Regiment, 2. (1918) Map to illustrate the offensive of the St. Mihiel salient. [Washington, D.C.: 29th Engineers, U.S. Army] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92684034/.
MLA citation style:
Summerall, Charles Pelot, and 29Th United States Army. Engineer Regiment. Map to illustrate the offensive of the St. Mihiel salient. [Washington, D.C.: 29th Engineers, U.S. Army, 1918] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92684034/>.