Maps Map showing position of German Army geologic stations, St. Mihiel sector.
About this Item
- Map showing position of German Army geologic stations, St. Mihiel sector.
- Contributor Names
- Summerall, Charles Pelot, 1867-1955.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Geology--France--Saint-Mihiel Region--Maps
- - Military geology--Maps
- - Saint-Mihiel Region (France)--Maps, Manuscript
- - France--Saint-Mihiel Region
- - Shows northern region of St. Mihiel.
- - Relief shown by spot heights.
- - Base maps: Flle. no. 17. Carte de France à 1/200.000 -- Flle. no. 18. Carte de France à 1/200.000. Metz.
- - Black ink, blue pencil, and red pencil on printed maps.
- - Stamped on: Summerall papers.
- - Sheets 17 and 18 pasted together.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index to adjoining sheets and boundary diagrams.
- - Vault
- - ARP
- 1 map : ms., col. ; on sheet 53 x 95 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G5834.S3418C5 1918 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Summerall, Charles Pelot. Map showing position of German Army geologic stations, St. Mihiel sector. [?, 1918] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92684136/. (Accessed August 28, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Summerall, C. P. (1918) Map showing position of German Army geologic stations, St. Mihiel sector. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92684136/.
MLA citation style:
Summerall, Charles Pelot. Map showing position of German Army geologic stations, St. Mihiel sector. [?, 1918] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/92684136/>.