Book/Printed Material Circular
About this Item
- Hull, William, 1753-1825.
- James Madison Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
- Printed Ephemera Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- [Philadelphia, Pa. : s.n., 1792]
- - United States.--Continental Army
- - United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783
- - Dated: Philadelphia, April 14th, 1792.
- - Text begins: Sir, in conformity to an appointment and instructions from the offices of the Massachusetts line of the late American army ...
- - Space left for signature at end.
- - Watermark: S.L.
- - Evans 24414
- - English short title catalog, W1157
- - Source: Transfer from Manuscript Division, Library of Congress, Dec. 1937-June 1938. Formerly part of the James Madison Papers, vol. 79A, p. 2.
- - Scanned cards stamped as no. 3319, no. 3320 and no. 3321. LAC nsk 2021-01-11.
- - LAC nsk 2021-01-11 no edits (3 cards)
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 33 x 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E302 .M192 1783 vol. 5, no. 2
- Broadside portfolio 148 no. 12 Positive photostat.
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hull, William, James Madison Pamphlet Collection, and Printed Ephemera Collection. Circular. [Philadelphia, Pa.: s.n, 1792] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/92838597/.
APA citation style:
Hull, W., James Madison Pamphlet Collection & Printed Ephemera Collection. (1792) Circular. [Philadelphia, Pa.: s.n] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/92838597/.
MLA citation style:
Hull, William, James Madison Pamphlet Collection, and Printed Ephemera Collection. Circular. [Philadelphia, Pa.: s.n, 1792] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/92838597/>.