Map Transportation corridors into Iraq.
About this Item
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : Central Intelligence Agency, 
- - Transportation corridors--Iraq--Maps
- - Iraq--Boundaries--Maps
- - Roads--Middle East--Maps
- - Iraq
- - Middle East
- - "725609 (R00519) 7-92."
- - Shows Red Sea Corridor, Mediterranean and Turkish Corridor, selected ports, and customs posts, Iraq closed border, and major roads in Middle East.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Accompanied by: Iraq : a map folio. 2 p. : 6 maps ; 29 cm.
Copy 1. Two other copies cataloged as atlas, filed at 93-676132, G2250.U55 1992
- 1 map : col. ; 34 x 41 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7611.P1 1992 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
More about American Memory, Copyright and other Restrictions
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. Transportation corridors into Iraq. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency, 1992] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/93682573/.
APA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. (1992) Transportation corridors into Iraq. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93682573/.
MLA citation style:
United States Central Intelligence Agency. Transportation corridors into Iraq. [Washington, D.C.: Central Intelligence Agency, 1992] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93682573/>.