Map Pike County, Pennsylvania
About this Item
- Pike County, Pennsylvania
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey.
Created / Published
- Reston, Va. : Interior--Geological Survey, 1991.
- - Pike County (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Pike County
- Topographic maps
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- - Alternate title in right lower margin: Pike Co., Pa. : 41074-C7-CF-050 : 1991.
- - "Map edited 1991."
- - In upper margin at center: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Topographic and Geologic Survey.
- - Pennsylvania coordinate and UTM grids.
- - Includes notes, "Index to 1:24 000-scale maps," and location map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 119 x 115 cm., on sheet 138 x 125 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3823.P5 1991 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and Pennsylvania. Bureau Of Topographic And Geologic Survey. Pike County, Pennsylvania. Reston, Va.: Interior--Geological Survey, 1991. Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/93683700/.
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S. & Pennsylvania. Bureau Of Topographic And Geologic Survey. (1991) Pike County, Pennsylvania. Reston, Va.: Interior--Geological Survey. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93683700/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, and Pennsylvania. Bureau Of Topographic And Geologic Survey. Pike County, Pennsylvania. Reston, Va.: Interior--Geological Survey, 1991. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93683700/>.