Map [Carte de la Rivière du Canada ou de St. Laurent].
About this Item
- [Carte de la Rivière du Canada ou de St. Laurent].
- Contributor Names
- Buache, Philippe, 1700-1773.
- Created / Published
- [Western sheet showing from Québec City to St. Barnabe Island] -- [Eastern sheet showing from St. Barnabe Island to Anticosti Island].
- Subject Headings
- - Saint Lawrence River--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Saint Lawrence River
- - Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Title from final edition.
- - Black, green, and red inks and pencil.
- - Each sheet includes extension pasted on at bottom.
- - In lower left corner: [P]B.
- - Annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 104657 '07.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map on 2 sheets : ms., col. ; 50 x 150 cm., sheets 53 x 70 cm. and 53 x 100 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3312.S5 1735 .B81
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Title from final edition. Black, green, and red inks and pencil. Each sheet includes extension pasted on at bottom. In lower left corner: [P]B. Annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 104657 '07. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Buache, Philippe. Carte de la Rivière du Canada ou de St. Laurent. [?, 1735] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/93684994/.
APA citation style:
Buache, P. (1735) Carte de la Rivière du Canada ou de St. Laurent. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/93684994/.
MLA citation style:
Buache, Philippe. Carte de la Rivière du Canada ou de St. Laurent. [?, 1735] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/93684994/>.